Mechanic Or Someone With Access To A Large Lift - Wanted

madcat6183

I need to install some bigger blocks in my rear and a leveling kit up front but don't have a lift unless I go to Lexington and don't feel like paying someone 300(quotes) to do it either.

I started to do the leveling kit in my driveway then realized my F250 didn't really like the 4 ton stands being all that was supportin the front and I didn't have a spring compressor.

Anyone on here have a lift capable of about 9,000lbs, or know someone who does.  I have all the tools and can rent a spring compressor, I just didn't like using jack stands once I had the front torn down and chickened out.  Or anyone a mechanic that wants to do this for me after hours?  The leveling kit is 3 bolts per side and a spring compressor, the bigger blocks are 4 U bolts per side for a full swap.

Post up or PM me.  Thanks. 

Call Chuck Keist, he is a friend of mine and owns Auto Tech One on Alum Creek. 614-537-2098. Tell him what you are looking to do and let him know you are a friend of mine and i am sure he will help you out.

Edited by bowdog