My @$$ Hurts!

silentcropduster

Why the fuck anyone would ever want to ride around 270 "or anywhere near the city" is beyond me, come ride with some of us on some real Ohio twisty roads. You will either wipe out and wreck because you have no riding skills, or you will learn some riding skills and have a blast. You can only be a cheap ass for so long and ride a motorcycle, something will always give.

I havent ever rode around 270 until now I usually take the twisties but i was merely giving it as an example for a longer type ride, i really started to notice how uncomfortable my seat really is.

• Upvote 1

I havent ever rode around 270 until now I usually take the twisties but i was merely giving it as an example for a longer type ride, i really started to notice how uncomfortable my seat really is.

Got ya....then your ass would really be in pain riding down to the Gap!!!!  :cry: 

I just rode 1000 miles on my FZ1 to the deals gap and back over the weekend and I must say I am in love with my Corbin seat. I did not have any pain whatsoever, not my a$$ and not my back.

With the stock seat, I was done after 2 hours...it is not the cushion of the Corbin, but rather the way the seat "cups" your butt! :-) I paid $284 and it was worth every damn penny!!!

I second the corbin, I just put 8000 miles on my corbin and didn't have any problems. Did 16 days straight of almost 500 miles everyday and felt great when I returned home

I just rode 1000 miles on my FZ1 to the deals gap and back over the weekend and I must say I am in love with my Corbin seat. I did not have any pain whatsoever, not my a$$ and not my back.

With the stock seat, I was done after 2 hours...it is not the cushion of the Corbin, but rather the way the seat "cups" your butt! :-) I paid $284 and it was worth every damn penny!!!

This ^^^

I also have a Corbin on my zx and its not so much cushion on it but it does cup your ass nice dishes for both cheeks.

Edited by ZxHooligan

florida orange...google it.

and your one sick fuck man - possibly more twisted then I haha - you should be proud of yourself lol

we're just talking about dick chicks... we haven't even started talking about snow men.

I just rode 1000 miles on my FZ1 to the deals gap and back over the weekend and I must say I am in love with my Corbin seat. I did not have any pain whatsoever, not my a$$ and not my back.

i agree with you there, i loooooooooooove the sargeant on my fz1. i've had corbins on other bikes, but this is the first sargeant i've had and it is fantastic.

Jbot is the sickest of fucks.  Thats why we keep him around.

i try to make myself useful

Get a corbin. Sometimes you can find them used or when someone is parting their bike out before a sale. Had them on all my CBR's and it made a world of difference.

Mary

Yup totally agree they are worth the money. Had a Corbin on both my cbrs as well

Yup totally agree they are worth the money. Had a Corbin on both my cbrs as well

Never got a chance to asek but what did you think of the great day to ride seat and suspension upgrades? Edited by Mykill

Never got a chance to asek but what did you think of the great day to ride seat and suspension upgrades?

absolutely LOVE the suspension upgrades. It felt soooo much better and stable leaning hard into corners than before. I never really had much fun on the Dragon until this last trip with the new suspension

The seat is ok, definitely an upgrade over my stocker which my fat ass compressed the stock foam pretty bad. For the price I couldn't beat it but I don't think its Corbin or Sargent level comfort

for the record, you can make it feel better for less than $50. all it takes is some research, and good knowledge of what is actually causing your ass pain. not the dildo, the seat. 

i rode mine a bit yesterday after shaving, adding a bit of rebond, shaping, then a layer of soft open cell. i have my nut and hip issue fixed. now i just need to tigten up the vinyl on it.

You could send it to that itsagreatdaytoride guy.

That guy had a great rep for redoing seats.  Also that pillowtop guy in Florida.

http://greatdaytoride.com/Home_Page.php

http://s417981418.initial-website.com/

EDIT:  Crap, I said 'that guy HAD'...implying his rep has changed.  He HAS a great reputation...always has.

Edited by Tonik

That guy had a great rep for redoing seats.  Also that pillowtop guy in Florida.

http://greatdaytoride.com/Home_Page.php

http://s417981418.initial-website.com/

EDIT:  Crap, I said 'that guy HAD'...implying his rep has changed.  He HAS a great reputation...always has.

I def going thru the great day to ride guy for the seat

LOL. Wow you guys took the shemale thing to the next level. 

I was going to recommend getting the generic gel seats. That stuff works pretty well and contours to your A**. I had it on my old bike and it worked wonders. No more walking funny after getting off your bike.. 

LOL. Wow you guys took the shemale thing to the next level. 

I was going to recommend getting the generic gel seats. That stuff works pretty well and contours to your A**. I had it on my old bike and it worked wonders. No more walking funny after getting off your bike.. 

yup, some of them are a bunch of sick fuckers, make me kind of afraid to meet some of them :heckno: