My @$$ Hurts!

silentcropduster

yup, some of them are a bunch of sick fuckers, make me kind of afraid to meet some of them :heckno:

doubtful, im one pretty funny son bitch lol

so when you talk about getting gaped by your dickgirlfriend, it's funny. but if we tell jokes about you getting gaped by your dickgirlfriend, it's sick? is that what you're getting at?

• 4 weeks later...

I picked up a corbin off of ebay for $125.  It really does make a difference over the stock seat.  I also try to make a quick stop every hour to an hour and a half.  I just top off the fuel and grab a water or something.  Since I started doing that, I can ride all day without getting a sore butt or tired legs, back, etc.

I kinda prefer taking roads with some changes versus the interstates.  It makes you use different muscles and pressure points, so no one thing/area gets tired.  It might take a little longer to get somewhere sometimes, but I am doing what I love, so who cares how long it takes. 

Corbin - FTW!

Yep. Or Sargent. Makes a world of difference. It's evidently very difficult for manufacturers of motorcycles to make a seat that is worth much.