Subpoena Taped To Front Door This Morning..

Gixxus Christ!

Sucks but at least you will have the satisfaction of knowing she fucking lost. Do yourself a favor and take pictures( self shots and ariel google maps) of where the incident occurred and be very detailed and descript about what happened. Dress nice and be polite it goes a long way in court.

• Upvote 1

Double post fail.

But while I have the space. If you did the MSF class and have a record of it bring it with you to show proof of being a responsible rider as well as a driving abstract if you have a clean record. Any documents can only help you.

Edited by gen3flygirl

In Ohio, its not like in the movies anymore, if you aren't home, they tape it to your door and you are considered served, mine was stuck to the wood on the side of the house. Make sure though that all your info, name, address, spelling and such is all correct. It took them a month to serve my wife at work as with her ethnic Russian maiden name, they never spelled it or pronounced it correctly, they finally got it after about the 5th time. That was back in the days when they actually had to give it to you.

You would think. Idk what she expects to happen in court. She's not going to convince a judge it was my fault she hit me. Just a waste of my time.

Waste of your time, waste of court's time, waste of tax money. She sounds like a waste of oxygen. I'd wish you luck, but I don't think you'll need it.

You would think. Idk what she expects to happen in court. She's not going to convince a judge it was my fault she hit me. Just a waste of my time.

Doesn't matter. We live in a time where someone will do anything to get out of trouble and make it someone else's fault. Easy money to them.

The dumb bitch that hit me on my shadow last month is fighting the citation. Because of her being an idiot, I have to miss work and pay to park at the courthouse.

Fml.

WOW! That's BS man...  wasn't it her fault to begin with ???