Ride Pix......4/18

Putty

I stopped up at quaker steak and saw some of you bikes and that dam ducatti that cost alot of money. I dont know what most of you guys look like or your names so I didnt say hi. Dont think that I am that anti-social.

I had the shitty gsxr (hence the screen name, you guys probably thought I was clever) and my girl has the standard issue chick bike (06 gsxr 600 blue/white) we were parked in the same row as you guys but at the far end near the entrance

I stopped up at quaker steak and saw some of you bikes and that dam ducatti that cost alot of money. I dont know what most of you guys look like or your names so I didnt say hi. Dont think that I am that anti-social.

I had the shitty gsxr (hence the screen name, you guys probably thought I was clever) and my girl has the standard issue chick bike (06 gsxr 600 blue/white) we were parked in the same row as you guys but at the far end near the entrance

You should have walked over....All of us are pretty approachable, other than Zorro and Flounder. LOL "Standard issue chic bike" :lol:

All of us are pretty approachable

:roll:

Hey Putty, are these pictures from last night? Wednesday April 18th? Not Tuesday the 17th? Right? :dunno:

Just what in the hell are you talking about..?..You've gone right out of your mind..... :dunno:

Just what in the hell are you talking about..?..You've gone right out of your mind..... :dunno:

Smooth on the edit there. At least you are good with a Camera!! :D

I have no idea what you are talking about.... :wtf: