Northeast- Sat 6-29 Cheese And Sausage Run

Gixxus Christ!

I'm thinking of going to the millersburg/Berlin/bunker hill area to hit heini's cheese chalet and get some fat man food. They have THE best summer sausage there, it is stuffed with cheddar, jalapenos and I'm pretty sure there's angel tears in there. Its a nice senic ride through Amish country and there are some decent twists on the way. I'd be heading out from my place in massillon around noonish, time is pretty negotiable, so is route. Not looking for a super technical ride, still finding my limits on el Bandito and don't have 100% confidence in the chinko tires that are on it. Haven't been able to make any group rides this year because they start so damn early and haven't really rode with anyone else so far this season. Post up in here or pm if you're interested. There's a sports bar in millersburg that has kick ass burgers too.

Edited by CrazySkullCrusher
  • Upvote 1

Your going to get wet..lol..I would consider meeting you there but I'm working 7p to 7a tonight and 7p to 11p tomorrow night. Plus I'm putting tires on the wifes v star in the morning. Little time to sleep. I love Hienies cheese place, im usually full by the time I leave with all the samples. .:D

Edited by 2talltim

Sausage run, aint that what Gen 3 calls a night on the town. Word of advise, dump them Shinkos get some Angel GTs on that Bandit. How you like the bike, STs are the boss.

+1 on the angle gt's.. they feel just as good as pr2's and are supposed to get better mileage

The shinkos are damn near brand new. I have a set of conti motions I bought for the TL if I ever resurrect it, maybe ill peel those on at some point but so far the ravens seem ok. As far as the rain goes, well I guess we will see what it looks like tomorrow. Could rain all day, could be a weatherman covering his ass.