Ama Super Cycle Weekend July 12-14?

gixxie750

I'll be there as well spending a few days living in the corners and then a couple of days of shooting pics.  Todd I'll be in the workers' compound so feel free to stop by.  I'll be hanging around the LEC crew.

I'm on the Turn 5 Medic today if you're over this way

nice job, Brandon!  How was the track surface?  Seems the times were a tad higher than last year for the pole spots in all classes.

Oh and Todd - I TRIED to stay out of that maylay.  I went over 2 feet out and still ate a shit burger...

The CBS Sports Network is airing the races...on Direc TV it is channel 613.  Was there yesterday and might head back today for the races with the kids and wife.  I'm gonna set the DVR to record the races today to watch later.  Hope to bump into some OR members there too.

Edited by blue-yamaR6s

The CBS Sports Network is airing the races...on Direc TV it is channel 613.  Was there yesterday and might head back today for the races with the kids and wife.  I'm gonna set the DVR to record the races today to watch later.  Hope to bump into some OR members there too.

Or channel 1643 on u verse. I was actually just coming to update this thread since midget gave false info :D