Ama Super Cycle Weekend July 12-14?

gixxie750

Todd,you are impossible to find !

I go to turn 12 they tell me your at the medic center,I walk to the medic center and they told me you were back in 12.

I talked to the woman with a bandaid on her nose.

You was probably looking over top of him and just didn't see him it happens

Todd was wearing a bright neon colored shirt, I could see him from a mile away haha

:lol: true. The track shirt makes a statement.

And thanks for showing my kid around the hauler. She loved the red head girls hair and tracked her down before the fan walk for a picture with her. Put it on FB too lol

Wtf happened to Joey on Saturday? Mechanical on the grid? Looked like he started from pit lane, and spent the whole race chasing down the bottom half of the field.

Not sure if it was Joey or not but one bike had trouble keeping the engine running on the grid and they backed him up to the last spot on the grid.  I thought he had to switch bikes on the return pass and that put him down a 1/2 lap or so.

Not sure if it was Joey or not but one bike had trouble keeping the engine running on the grid and they backed him up to the last spot on the grid.  I thought he had to switch bikes on the return pass and that put him down a 1/2 lap or so.

I heard the announcer say that the Rider's Discount team lifted the bike over the pit wall to fix it.

Now that's impressive !!!!

Wtf happened to Joey on Saturday? Mechanical on the grid? Looked like he started from pit lane, and spent the whole race chasing down the bottom half of the field.

Coolant hose got loose and cut open by the chain.

:lol: true. The track shirt makes a statement.

And thanks for showing my kid around the hauler. She loved the red head girls hair and tracked her down before the fan walk for a picture with her. Put it on FB too lol

No problem man! Thanks for stopping by.

I heard the announcer say that the Rider's Discount team lifted the bike over the pit wall to fix it.

Now that's impressive !!!!

It was actually the AMA officials who lifted it up over while Joey ran halfway up the pit lane in full leathers to the B bike. Here's the video [FB link] -

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Bikes, racing, laps in the squad and pace car, camping ect.... And your umbrella girls hair was the highlight of my daughters weekend :lol:

Awesome, just showed this to Joey. Edited by RidersDiscount

:(  That sucks for Joey, and the rest of the team.

He always turns it up a notch when the flag drops.  I had fun watching him close in on the slower riders, but it would have been better to see him up front.