Ama Super Cycle Weekend July 12-14?

gixxie750

Wife and I decided to make Indy MotoGP our track trip this year instead. We'll be back to MidO next year for sure. GLWS! ( good luck with season )

Will miss hanging with you guys. I'm done camping up there though. Last time kind of ruined it for me. Good luck Brandon.

I'ma be there.  Camping at the reservior Fri/Sat and rollin' in the north gate.  If you wanna look me up, I'll be the fat, sunburnt guy with a cold beer in hand, sweating profusely.  I mean, how many of us can there be...?

BTW, good luck, Brandon!  Kick some a$$.

Edited by Bubba

I think this will be my last race for a while.  Going to go fast as hell even if I crash trying.  After this going to focus on my business and helping others go fast!

Well bring me a AFJ Race Shop shirt or two to wear all these days I'm here at the track to get the word out

Will miss hanging with you guys. I'm done camping up there though. Last time kind of ruined it for me. Good luck Brandon.

Will miss hangin with you guys and the rest of the OR crew at the campground this year too bro. Had a fun weekend last year. Good racing, good company, good times!