Newark Ride 7/1

Dizzledan

Damn, I gotta work.  I work in Westerville so I'll be going the opposite direction.  But I could probably ride after work if you guys want to move it a little later in the day.....

Damn, I gotta work.  I work in Westerville so I'll be going the opposite direction.  But I could probably ride after work if you guys want to move it a little later in the day.....

What time are you thinking?

Ended up leaving around 10:30 and hitting 555, 669, 78, and 83. Stopped for lunch at McConnelsville at the 50's place and slabbed it back home. 

I got a nifty long green piece of paper on the way back by means of I-70. They're out there if you're going. 

Ended up leaving around 10:30 and hitting 555, 669, 78, and 83. Stopped for lunch at McConnelsville at the 50's place and slabbed it back home. 

I got a nifty long green piece of paper on the way back by means of I-70. They're out there if you're going. 

Sorry to hear that.  I ride 70 every day for work and school, and certainly don't follow limits as I should.  Guess I get lucky or just know where they sit.

I'm in Westerville almost every day.  Would love to ride any day after work.  Definitely let me know if you're looking for someone to ride with.

Well, probably tomorrow. Wednesday I have some fireworks/cookout at a friends house. And Thursday/Friday I'm camping.

I plan to ride Sunday, but would like to before than as well.

I'll be done with school around 3pm tomorrow. We could meet in Reynoldsburg and then head to Newark area.

Yeah I will. I've got your number too I think. What's the best day for you? 

Hey Dizzle, I've ridden with Blitz the last couple weekends. I'm from Westerville as well. I typically can't ride during the week though unless it's short/local (Africa Rd, Bale Kenyon, Jaycox, and Plumb rd are the best I've found locally... Nothing like out east, but if you've only got 1 hour to ride they can be relatively fun in a pinch), and probably only on a Wednesday realistically. Saturday/Sundays are up in the air though.

You can't ride tomorrow afternoon Sean?

What do you guys have going on Sunday? Planning to put some miles in on Sunday. If you guys are down we could make a pretty good ride out of it.

You can't ride tomorrow afternoon Sean?

What do you guys have going on Sunday? Planning to put some miles in on Sunday. If you guys are down we could make a pretty good ride out of it.

No, I gotta put in 9 hours tomorrow at work, then get to the gym, it'll be at least 7 or later by the time all that's done. Sunday's a possibility if I get the things I need to done Saturday.