Free Microflex Midnight Nitrile Gloves

M_Quick

yeah they get ur address then send u a bunch of junk mail lol

Okay don't try it then! I got this info from a guy on my Mustang forum he said they were top quality gloves. And this code was good till the end of month...

Okay don't try it then! I got this info from a guy on my Mustang forum he said they were top quality gloves. And this code was good till the end of month...

I'm just saying there has 2b a catch is all.

I bet it's these gloves http://www.amazon.com/Dynarex-Nitrile-Gloves-Heavy-Duty-Powder/dp/B002UFLQ60/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1375998754&sr=8-1&keywords=nitrile+gloves

yeah they get ur address then send u a bunch of junk mail lol

If junk mail is one of your fears, I feel for you!.I bet you go into hiding every 4 years during election time. These company's have far easier ways to obtain address's than you calling and getting a free box of anything. And no those are not the gloves, but still $9.44 be nice shipped for free.

link to glove specs.http://www.microflex.com/~/media/Files/Literature/Domestic%20Spec%20Sheets/DOM_SpecSheet_MidKnight.ashx

they told me 5-7 days i will post up the new junk mail I get in between now and then, lol j/k but will let you know if I get anything else from this company besides the gloves.

Edited by M_Quick

If junk mail is one of your fears, I feel for you!.I bet you go into hiding every 4 years during election time. These company's have far easier ways to obtain address's than you calling and getting a free box of anything. And no those are not the gloves, but still $9.44 be nice shipped for free.

link to glove specs.http://www.microflex.com/~/media/Files/Literature/Domestic%20Spec%20Sheets/DOM_SpecSheet_MidKnight.ashx

lol I HATE junk mail man. But those def look like high quality gloves, my job has them for free. I use them when i clean my car rims, or the under carriage of my bike.

Bologna. I buy about $500,000 in gloves a year at cost for resale. 5mil thickness is standard. 3 mil is economy grade. They're all imported from Asia and slapped in a custom box. Exam grade means there were no microscopic pin holes in them. Non exam grade for mechanic work would be basically exactly the same. They actually cost about $4 a box wholesale.

Edited by Gump

Bologna. I buy about $500,000 in gloves a year at cost for resale. 5mil thickness is standard. 3 mil is economy grade. They're all imported from Asia and slapped in a custom box. Exam grade means there were no microscopic pin holes in them. Non exam grade for mechanic work would be basically exactly the same. They actually cost about $4 a box wholesale.

We've been using some branded Adenna at work that are doing pretty well, but they're not as easy to reuse as the diamond grips are.  Turning them inside out is a PITA.

Bunch of slack-jawed faggots in here. I get my hands dirty like a real man, then I eat chewing tobbacco and shit Cuban cigars. After that I go face-punch a cow and take a bite out of its ass, wash it down with a quart of wild turkey and a pack of camel bare-asses before I go home, slap my wife and make her dress me up in linge....I mean make me a sammich and slobber my dingus.

But for real, unless I'm handling something caustic or extrmely poisonous, I leave the gloves off.

• Upvote 2

We have 6 mil nitrile at work and they suck for longevity. Most go through 3-5 pair on a diesel teardown. Fuels/oils still make them soft and the finger tips tear easily once they've been doused. Best to wear them under a pair of leather work gloves, but good luck starting small fasteners with cowhides on.your fingers

Had some 10 mil that were better but we still went through them quickly. Hands get dirty/greasy, plain and simple.....and if it weren't for the safety regulations at work we'd probably save the company a cool thousand or 2 a year since everybody hates the gloves.

But I dont mind junkmail, gives me something different to send other junkmail companies in those handy postage paid envelopes.....May as well have fun and give Readers Digest's mailboys something to read other than blank magazine subscription forms I keep sending, plus I'm supporting my local post office!

They are called Disposable gloves. You will not get the Dexterity with Thick ass gloves. They are designed to be changed often.

Edited by Gump
  • Upvote 1

they told me 5-7 days i will post up the new junk mail I get in between now and then, lol j/k but will let you know if I get anything else from this company besides the gloves.

Received today, and no increase in junk mail at all.