Moto Series Round 6 @ Nelson Ledges Aug 30/31, Sep 1

TRMN8TR

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice seeing everyone this weekend. Hope everyone recovers that went down.

I have some footage from what I believe to be the aftermath of Phils incident. Someone is sitting in the track with a yellow bike off track in the grass, and another rider face down in the grass.

Edited by Jester_

Even though I didn't do a track day this time, big thanks to Craig and Ron for helping me set the sag and compression on the bike.  It was fun to hang around today and meet some of you again.  Congrats to all the winners and even those that did some personal bests.  Speedy recovery to the others.  Will do a track day again sometime.

As always had a wonderful time, not sure if it was as good of a time as Matt's bike had with Soren....  But still a great time.  Congrats to Ryan and Craig on PB's this weekend this by far had to be about the best track/race weekend I have had in a long time.  I hope to be able to sneak a way and race at BVR.   Craig, before you become to famous I would like to submit  my application to become one of your umbrella girls.  I wanna make sure I get it"in" before Matt.   

Even though I didn't do a track day this time, big thanks to Craig and Ron for helping me set the sag and compression on the bike.  It was fun to hang around today and meet some of you again.  Congrats to all the winners and even those that did some personal bests.  Speedy recovery to the others.  Will do a track day again sometime.

Any time man, setup doesn't take long. Sorry you had to wait but the eye candy was more important. Lol

Dont get passed by dirtbikes!

Get a camera mount that doesn't have Parkinson's^3.

When your boot hooks up on your rearset, worry about staying on the track first and the boot second. lol

Seriously looking good out there man...for a first day in I you cannot ask for more.

Get some track fairings for that beast at a minimum.

i know not all of you race, but keep an eye on this for those of you interested in Phil's recovery

http://www.assfaultjunkies.com/showthread.php?25124-Heal-up-phil-the-thrill!!!

and some help he might need:

http://www.assfaultjunkies.com/showthread.php?25132-Phil-the-thrill-s-recovery-fund-Help-us-out!!

Wait ..... Is Marissa,Marty's special friend?

I think Marty is the special one.

Get that girl an unbrella...LOL.  She was cute.

As much as I wouldn't mind Marissa as my "special friend", she and I have a professional relationship.  If I ever tried crossing that line I would loose a number of things.  1.)  my wife, 2.) my ability to shoot with models ever again 3.) RESPECT from a number of people.  She was so sorry she was late, but she had some issues to deal with.  She did enjoy taking a few laps with Craig when the track opened up after the 40 ended and I'm sure Craig enjoyed it too.

I'm sure I can get her join us again, but the poor girl works three jobs so it's difficult at times to even reach her.

See you sluts at PIRC.

Nice seeing everyone this weekend. Hope everyone recovers that went down.

I have some footage from what I believe to be the aftermath of Phils incident. Someone is sitting in the track with a yellow bike off track in the grass, and another rider face down in the grass.

HAHA. I want to see this footage. I was the one that was face down in the grass. 

4th session of advance from saturday....will be posting more, but my computer F'd up a couple times while encoding the videos.  Unfortunately I forgot to trim off the beginning and end, so this is the extended version.

Edited by RHill

Dont get passed by dirtbikes!

Get a camera mount that doesn't have Parkinson's^3.

When your boot hooks up on your rearset, worry about staying on the track first and the boot second. lol

Seriously looking good out there man...for a first day in I you cannot ask for more.

Get some track fairings for that beast at a minimum.

Don't feel bad about being passed by dirtbike......I think there was a lot of them who got passed by a cr500!!!! lol  Keep working at being smooth and you'll get faster.....

Nice job all weekend guys. I was starting to feel really good on the bike until my mishap in Turn 12 in the first 600 race. I need to work on Turn 3 and 13 still but all this footage is really helping me figure out what I am doing wrong. Hopefully see you at Beaver. After all my electrical gremlins the past 3 rounds, I think I can start concentrating on riding again.

Edited by nk140