Best Place To Order Sprockets And Chain...

shadyone

Where is the best place to order Sprockets and Chains from? Ive got new tires battery and fluids in my bike. When I got my Tires changed last week I noticed I had broken teeth on my rear sprocket. I have been to a bunch of sites but none list my Bike, 04 Triumph Daytona 600, or they done seem to have the chain. 

Where does everyone else shop? Riders Discount has driven sprockets but  cant find them for my bike.

Id like to order tonight so I can get them as soon as possible. Ive got the itch to ride. its been too long.

For my last bike I got JT steel sprockets and a DID O-ring chain off of ebay. You need to know chain size (either 520 or 525) and your stock sizes for sprockets. 

It's weird like you said, any site I search on doesn't show any chain options for your bike. It's not even on the fiche on bikebandit. 

Best bet would be to figure out your chain size and length, and order similar. You may have to bite the bullet and get them from a dealer. 

http://www.indysuperbike.com/

both 520 and 525 for 600 Daytona. Difficult to search, but the prices are toward the low end of discounts, and cheap shipping from Indy. Just take some time, and maybe make a list of what you find. Other than a few specialty sprockets, this is where I get mine.

Edited by ReconRat

520 rear - Daytona 600 2003-2005

http://www.indysuperbike.com/customer/product.php?productid=5556031&cat=0&page=1

520 front - Daytona 600 2003-2005

http://www.indysuperbike.com/customer/product.php?productid=5556033&cat=0&page=1

get 120 link chain and break to the length you need

looks like only one brand and set for that

edit: looked like there were more choices in the 525.

I'm not too hyped on conversions either. And like steel better than aluminum. And prefer stock front sprockets that have a vibration dampener built in. But they all work.

Edited by ReconRat

After all the headaches ive had I can find fronts at some rears at others. I do like indy superbike. if you look at parts first then narrow to bike you find more I have front and rear sprockets from vortex in my cart deciding on chain. 

i bought my driven steel sprockets and EK MVXZ chain for my old R6 from motomummy. Looks like you're in Dayton. If you need a chain breaker and riveter, hit me up.

Had this same setup on the TL got it on the cheap from Speedking in Colorado on another forums group buy

sent via GS3

So I ordered from Indy superbikes. Got a pretty stellar deal but they still aren't here because apparently the chain and master links (extra ones) had to come from California to Indy then they packaged everything and sent it out. Balls gay, but at least it will be here by this weekend. I'll be riding to Perry County and hopefully attending the bike bash on Saturday.