Track Day

attentiongetter92

sooo... yeah... ANYWAYS

midohio is fun and their school is great. STT is a great org as well, and so is Motoseries.  I don't know if NESBA has a good structured program for "new to track" riders, but the ones I listed do, as well as others I'm not remembering right off the bat.  I don't know the other schedule so well, but motoseries has a PIRC/Beaver run track day coming up mid Sept.  there will be go karts and clam bake saturday night after the track day.  it's gonna be awesome-0 and PIRC/Beaver is a fun fun track.

• Downvote 1

I wouldn't recommend NESBA for someone who has never been on the track before. Thereafter, I like their group structure and passing rules better though.

PIRC is probably cheaper than Mid-Ohio. Watch out for the kart track though. You wouldn't want to get in the habit of using a steering wheel or pick up some other tendency that will surely impair your ability to ride a full-sized bike.

I wouldn't recommend NESBA for someone who has never been on the track before. Thereafter, I like their group structure and passing rules better though.

PIRC is probably cheaper than Mid-Ohio. Watch out for the kart track though. You wouldn't want to get in the habit of using a steering wheel or pick up some other tendency that will surely impair your ability to ride a full-sized bike.

cars, carts, bikes, and boats all make me smile.

sure it isn't the mention of gokarts?

by the way, sorry for the downvote jbot....accidentally hit it on my phone and couldn't stop in time lol

Edited by RHill
  • Upvote 1