Motoseries Round 7 At Beave Run Pirc And Saturday Track Day

jbot

You better watch your "Good Time Fun Hole" Saturday night, Ronstopable. Ill be there all night and I ain't sleepin.

Also, I don't believe Soren was around during the days (or should I say nights) when people's bikes ended ip in the women's shower or a portable shitter. I don't think he's prepared for the Beave at night if you know what I'm sayin.

Soren wasn't but Murse's woman was.

let's make fun of mikey and jen too, those jerks.

i dunno about you guys, but i've had a long 3 days of craziness this week... i'm really looking forward to sat and sunday.  i will require steak, crab legs, bacon, ice cream and go karts, in no particular order.

I, too, have had a hectic week so far. Not bad, just uber busy. I am very much looking forward to this weekend. The wife and kids are coming out to watch on Sunday, and maybe some family that lives out in that area. And since the fam will be staying at a cousin's near by, some Saturday night trackside debauchery is in order!

Think I'm able to head out there Friday night. Hope to be there by 8:30.

How's the oil filter this time?  Sorry had to go there.

This has been a long ass week.  Have a meeting tomorrow in Mentor about a potential contract gig that if all goes to plan will be quite lucrative.  Damn I need this gig bad!  Crown Royal will be in full effect this weekend.  Won't be there until 9:00ish Friday night.

Just remember where you hide your keys.....

How's the oil filter this time?  Sorry had to go there.

This has been a long ass week.  Have a meeting tomorrow in Mentor about a potential contract gig that if all goes to plan will be quite lucrative.  Damn I need this gig bad!  Crown Royal will be in full effect this weekend.  Won't be there until 9:00ish Friday night.

Damn, not gonna make the last nelson round?

Probably not....might come if I am still leading the 750 championship which is doubtful with Coleman and Hughey.  CJ is quickly catching me.  I know I won't make the track day because of a family wedding, so that means I would be showing up sometime in the middle of the night.