The Multistrada Got New Decals

Hoblick

How's it compare to the multi?

Not even a close comparison.  While the Hyper SP is an awesome off road machine (I'm talking rough rock and sand, etc.  Not just a gravel road or fire road...), it cannot stand up against the all round of the Multi.  The Multi is just simply one of the best bikes out there.  The SP is a BLAST and it is a quick and nimble machine.  But I couldn't place it in front of the Multi.

Now, you will also find guys expecting the Hyper to be more on the bottom end.  The motor is a revving type motor similar to the 1199 where it is happiest in the revs.  But, it makes great power up top and when you do rev it, it is amazing.  Hooligan wheelies and plain ol shit eatin grin when ridden hard.  Even the Hyper standard is a blast which is what my next demo is.

The Hyper is amazing and it is especially great when in the SP trim.  A lot of great features and great performance.  But the Multi is just an overall amazing machine that does everything very well and tough to compare against.

As for exhaust, the Termi system is really amazing.  The airbox mod is suggested as it helps a ton also.  It is a pain with the rear cylinder, but not awful.  As I would suggest the full system...  The bike sounds completely different with the Termi, but this is one of the bikes that in stock form, actually sounds pretty damn good.

No. Not really. :)

Nice bike, though I'm glad you ditched the 1200. I was worried we might actually meet up for a ride and swap bikes. I couldn't bear to watch a grown man cry as I pried your hands off that Magura fat bar and told you that you couldn't keep my real Ducati. ;)

i think you would have rode off and i would have never gotten my multi back

northern ohio ducati.

and yes you cant compare the multi and hyper.. they are 2 completely different bikes

Sweet!  You bought the last one they had!  Talk to Bryan as he has done the mods and such on his.  He also has tracked it a few times.  He will have some great notes to share I am sure.  Great guys and I thank you for getting them a retail!!  ;)

Sweet!  You bought the last one they had!  Talk to Bryan as he has done the mods and such on his.  He also has tracked it a few times.  He will have some great notes to share I am sure.  Great guys and I thank you for getting them a retail!!   ;)

me and brian talked.

carl made me a HELL of a deal on it.

second bike i purchased from them now.