Obama Hates Bikers But Loves.....

Tonik

Don't you think it's wrong to stereotype an entire culture/religion because of a few radicals? I don't think it was a Muslim attack on our country, but rather a terrorist attack. 

Lol...  

I say again, I thought that the issue was the peaceful demonstration of a group of motorcyclists in opposition to a group of muslims demonstrating on the anniversary of the muslim attack on our country?

• Upvote 1

Lol...  

I say again, I thought that the issue was the peaceful demonstration of a group of motorcyclists in opposition to a group of muslims demonstrating on the anniversary of the muslim attack on our country?

The Muslims are demonstrating against the attack and violence. Just to clarify. They appear to be good muslims and even invited the bikers to join them.

Lol...  

Muslim is the wrong word... it wasn't a "Muslim attack" it was a terrorist attack. The terrorists happen to have classified themselves as muslims, and justified their actions using passages cherry picked from islam's holy book...

They could have just as well been christians and cherry picked passages from the bible to justify their actions...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Obama gave me a parking ticket! I knew he hated Volkswagens...

Tree hugging nazi, just because I was parked in a bicycle zone...

Hopefully you don't really believe that.

Yeah because all muzlums are evul terrists right?

Your blatant bigotry is showing...

Edited by magley64

Muslim is the wrong word... it wasn't a "Muslim attack" it was a terrorist attack. The terrorists happen to have classified themselves as muslims, and justified their actions using passages cherry picked from islam's holy book...

They could have just as well been christians and cherry picked passages from the bible to justify their actions...

Mr. Magley, I have no interest in arguing semantics with you on the anniversary of the attack by muslim extremists on this country.  I've seen enough of your threads to know that it's pointless arguing with you when you feel your's is the only valid opinion.  It's a free country, at least for today, and I served to help preserve your right to free speech.  I only request that you and any others who may not share the same opinions of what happened today give it a rest, if only for today.  Today we respect the memory of those innocents who died.  Let that be enough.

• Upvote 3

Obama gave me a parking ticket! I knew he hated Volkswagens...

Tree hugging nazi, just because I was parked in a bicycle zone...

Yeah because all muzlums are evul terrists right?

Your blatant bigotry is showing...

Your obvious stupidity is no revelation.

Mr. Magley, I have no interest in arguing semantics with you on the anniversary of the attack by muslim extremists on this country.  I've seen enough of your threads to know that it's pointless arguing with you when you feel your's is the only valid opinion.  It's a free country, at least for today, and I served to help preserve your right to free speech.  I only request that you and any others who may not share the same opinions of what happened today give it a rest, if only for today.  Today we respect the memory of those innocents who died.  Let that be enough.

I'm not going to let bigotry fly under the guise of patriotism, that's bullshit.

Mr. Magley, I have no interest in arguing semantics with you on the anniversary of the attack by muslim extremists on this country. I've seen enough of your threads to know that it's pointless arguing with you when you feel your's is the only valid opinion. It's a free country, at least for today, and I served to help preserve your right to free speech. I only request that you and any others who may not share the same opinions of what happened today give it a rest, if only for today. Today we respect the memory of those innocents who died. Let that be enough.

Well said.

Magdor is the latest super hero, Confused Contrary Patriot Man!!!!

Magdor the Confused Contrary Patriot Man is protecting the public from combat vets who only risked their lives in the service of this country for the great benefits, protecting us all from the tyrannical Constitution, and protecting all muslims from being construed as terrorists while denouncing christians as being a blight upon this earth and much much more!

Yes, let us all thank Madgor the Confused Contrary Patriot Man for his service to this country.

• Upvote 3

protecting all muslims from being construed as terrorists while denouncing christians as being a blight upon this earth and much much more!

How about pushing back on incorrect labels?

I don't like islam any more or less than christianity... they are equally stupid. Neither are responsible for 9/11.

Edited by magley64

Muslim extremist were 100% responsible for the 911 attack "and they are for real", and they are growing in vast numbers worldwide. Yes there are peaceful Muslims, but they get thrown into the mix with the bad ones. The same can be said about Christians, and they too get lumped into the bad ones or extremely confused ones. This country is very leery of the Muslim faith for many reasons, they were not always here in droves like they are now, and they have become very powerful and influential here. There are many Muslim terrorist cells in this country who are planning and scheming, to think otherwise would be foolish. I am impressed with the fart parade and all the planning and logistics that went into it, not my cup of tea but I sure respect and am all for it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Any non-radical Muslim isn't a true Muslim. The whole religion teaches violence, and it was founded and built on the foundation of violence and intimidation. Look how those people live when theyre in their own countries without US Law telling them what to do... They're fucking savages, and I'm sick of all the PC bs about religion of peace and extremists etc... It's all a crock of shit

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Any non-radical Muslim isn't a true Muslim. The whole religion teaches violence, and it was founded and built on the foundation of violence and intimidation. Look how those people live when theyre in their own countries without US Law telling them what to do... They're fucking savages, and I'm sick of all the PC bs about religion of peace and extremists etc... It's all a crock of shit

I'll be sure to tell my Muslim friends that they're doing their religion wrong...

Does that mean any christian who doesn't kill their own children for insubordination, or doesn't hate themselves isn't a "true christian"?

Just curious...

also, DC traffic looking pretty typical

http://www.wtop.com/?sid=&nid=871

Fair amount of motorcycle traffic and motorcycles parked on constitution ave... but no major backups in the area...

http://www.trafficland.com/city/WAS/

Edited by magley64

Early reports are less than 5K bikers and about 10 muslims.

Wow...not much more than a typical bike night at QS&L in Valley View. I think their record was over 7K.

Just a little short of the "2 million" goal.

Edited by TRMN8TR

Wow...not much more than a typical bike night at QS&L in Valley View. I think their record was over 7K. Just a little short of their 2 million goal.

I will cut the bikers some slack, it was organized pretty late...they didn't get it rolling until the end of August. So just a few weeks to make it happen.  The Muslims on the other hand had a ton of effort and organization. I can only assume then that most Muslims hate America.

I will cut the bikers some slack, it was organized pretty late...they didn't get it rolling until the end of August. So just a few weeks to make it happen.  The Muslims on the other hand had a ton of effort and organization. I can only assume then that most Muslims hate America.

The Muslims who show up to this protest "hate america"

The muslims who do not show up to this protest "hate america"...?

does it take long to decide "I'm riding to dc"?

Edited by magley64

The Muslims who show up to this protest "hate america"

The muslims who do not show up to this protest "hate america"...?

does it take long to decide "I'm riding to dc"?

When did I say the Muslims that show up hate America? In fact I said their rally was to support America and denounce the violence. I specifically said that. :tard:

• Upvote 1

When did I say the Muslims that show up hate America? In fact I said their rally was to support America and denounce the violence. I specifically said that. :tard:

The whole point of the thread intially was outrage that Muslims were going to be rallying at the capitol on 9/11 at all...

Hence the bikers "Ride to Protest the Million Muslim March"

Edited by magley64