Somebody Loan Me $90k Right Quick!

max power

Keep being a broke dick hillbilly who hates anyone who does better than he does.

:lol: you know me so well. I am just not impressed by major parasites who who constantly brag about spending their wives money. Being a douche is soo 2008, garret. The only person here impressed by you is you.

• Upvote 2

:lol: you know me so well. I am just not impressed by major parasites who who constantly brag about spending their wives money. Being a douche is soo 2008, garret. The only person here impressed by you is you.

I'd like to know where you get all you information about me. I guess I am flattered to be the subject of conversation in your private life.

If people want to make assumptions about me who am I to correct them?if you think I just spend my wife money then so be it, I could let you know that my wife has only worked 2 months in the last three years, but it doesn't really matter.

Carry on with your life and ill live mine. If you ever want to act civil and discuss cars then just send me a pm.

So, it's ok for you to assume that I'm a "broke dick hillbilly" but when I call you out on things you have admitted in the past, I'm being uncivil? HIlarious.

I have no interest in conversing or socializing with anyone so interested in promoting themselves as you are. I don't care for fake, hollow people.

Keep bragging about your belongings, but keep in mind that no one cares.

So, it's ok for you to assume that I'm a "broke dick hillbilly" but when I call you out on things you have admitted in the past, I'm being uncivil? HIlarious.

I have no interest in conversing or socializing with anyone so interested in promoting themselves as you are. I don't care for fake, hollow people.

Keep bragging about your belongings, but keep in mind that no one cares.

Spare me your bullshit arguement. Everyday on this site someone posts something about their new job, house , car , motorcycle , kid , wife , degree ect.

You sound like Magley

You are a hater admit it.

Spare me your bullshit arguement. Everyday on this site someone posts something about their new job, house , car , motorcycle , kid , wife , degree ect.

You sound like Magley

You are a hater admit it.

You are partially correct. You are the first person I ever met on this site and you acted like a dick from that moment on.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt several times before coming to the conclusion that you were just a dick. A spoiled little douchey fuck. You have said nothing but nasty shit to me since I've known you. And nobody on this site brags about their shit with an air of snootiness like you do. Admit it, you're a douche.

But I don't hate you. That would mean I gave a shit about you at one point. You are completely inconsequential to me. So, i dont hate you, I just don't like you and I feel sorry for you. Something major must be missing from your life to act the way you do.

• Upvote 1