Apparently Motorcyclists Are Welcome At @odeoncinemas, As Long As They Don't Need To Wear A Helmet.

Casper

I'm sure they mean you can't walk in there wearing the helmet.  No businesses like seeing someone walk in with a helmet still on due to robbery concerns.

The article I read (can't find the link now) said they were just carrying them. 

The article I read (can't find the link now) said they were just carrying them. 

Huh.  Wierd.  I used to visit Odeon cinemas many moons ago.  .Can't imagine there being a health and safety issue with helmets unless the riders are leaving them on the floors ans risking slowing down an emergency escape.

I lock mine to the side of my bike whille on the freeway, Not only does it make me look really kool to the womanz but it protects my bike incase of a slide! :cool:

Can I borrow $1.85? i need some chicken wings to flap...

Edited by magley64

since the early 70's, I haven't see a bike without this feature...

2006 Triumph Sprint ST, does not have any factory helmet lock. Sidebags are too small for a helmet.

2007 Ducati Sportclassic, has a helmet lock but lets the helmet rest on the exhaust header wrecking said helmet.

You need to look harder.  Many manufacturers do not include built in helmet locks. Or if they do they are completely useless.

I carry a cable pistol lock with me so I can lock my helmet up.  They are around $6 and they make perfect helmet and gear locks.

http://www.manventureoutpost.com/products/MasterLock-Cable-Gun-Lock-Keyed-Different-99DSPT.html?google=1

I heard real men don't wear them sissy helmets. They wear black and orange bandannas.

JK. My Concours doesn't have helmet locks. I put it in the Givi trunk. Though a normal helmet does fit in the side bags.

Edited by Connie14

2006 Triumph Sprint ST, does not have any factory helmet lock. Sidebags are too small for a helmet.

2007 Ducati Sportclassic, has a helmet lock but lets the helmet rest on the exhaust header wrecking said helmet.

You need to look harder. Many manufacturers do not include built in helmet locks. Or if they do they are completely useless.

I carry a cable pistol lock with me so I can lock my helmet up. They are around $6 and they make perfect helmet and gear locks.

http://www.manventureoutpost.com/products/MasterLock-Cable-Gun-Lock-Keyed-Different-99DSPT.html?google=1

Son of a gun. I have like five of those in the basement. Never thought of that.

Who the fuck would put their helmet on a sticky, nasty theater floor in the first place? Mine would be in the seat next to me.

I was thinking the same thing. I won't see a movie at a theatre due to health and safety reasons.

Second gen FZ1 has no helmet lock.

I cannot remember the last bike I owned with a helmet lock.

My scooter trunk will hold one full face helmet. Scooter being the most likely two wheeler I would ride to the movies. However, I would normally ride two up and therefore only have place for one helmet.

I definitely wouldn't leave a $500 helmet hanging out on my bike.

Weird that the theater wouldn't just tell you to hold your helmet. I damn sure wouldn't put it on the floor.