Saturday "beat Wisconsin" Tour

Blitz

Game is at 8pm, weather in the 80s, and time is ticking on the number of weekends left like this.  Hell, it could snow next weekend and the bikes will be up till May.  So....I am planning to put some miles in on Saturday in preparation for an evening of screaming at my TV.

Let's meet at KFC (Newark, Ohio....Cedar Street exit off of route 16) at 11:30am.  Should allow ample time for the temp to get up past 60 degrees.  Route is to be determined depending on interest and what the group would like to do.  But I'm thinking I'd like to be back by 4pm.

Post up and don't be a sissy.  You'll regret not going on this ride when you're starting the salamander just to look at your bike in your garage in December.

I'll be on the motto so my pace on the straights is not stupid insane. James (blitz) has a route in mind maybe he can post it up. I think its something like 668s pick up 78 somewhere and bringing 669 back. I'm sure there's more roads hopefully he can/will post it.

I'll be on the motto so my pace on the straights is not stupid insane. James (blitz) has a route in mind maybe he can post it up. I think its something like 668s pick up 78 somewhere and bringing 669 back. I'm sure there's more roads hopefully he can/will post it.

I'm not worried about what the pace is as long as there is one. :lol:

• Upvote 1

Oh... there will be a pace. And with Hutch and I, it sits around 85/150 to 110/150..... that is if I'm deciphering your code correctly Casper. Typically people don't fall asleep on our rides. :)

Route is one of my favorites. Take 668 down to where it hits 93. 93 & 216 for a few miles to Glouster where we'll get fuel and subs I'd people are hungry. Then hit the beautiful 78 to 669 back North. It's an amazing route. Best I've ridden. Hope to see everyone !

Now that we're going south let's change the meet up to route 13 and 70. there's a BP there right off the exit.

Oh... there will be a pace. And with Hutch and I, it sits around 85/150 to 110/150..... that is if I'm deciphering your code correctly Casper. Typically people don't fall asleep on our rides. :)

Route is one of my favorites. Take 668 down to where it hits 93. 93 & 216 for a few miles to Glouster where we'll get fuel and subs I'd people are hungry. Then hit the beautiful 78 to 669 back North. It's an amazing route. Best I've ridden. Hope to see everyone !

Now that we're going south let's change the meet up to route 13 and 70. there's a BP there right off the exit.

A pace is maintaining a speed, not slowing for curves and blasting down straights.

Ah, "The Pace". I see. 40/150. Got it.

I don't want to speak for Hutch. Cause he rides differently than I do. But I don't know of anyone that rides a more consistent speed through the corners than he does, especially on his sumo. I on the other hand probably go faster than I should on the straights occasionally. But slamming on the brakes in every corner is not something I do. But if you notice there's only a 25 mph difference in the speeds I posted which is fairly accurate, and the bracket raises and lowers depending on the skill level of the group.

Let's do KFC at 11:30.  I was thinking since we are hitting 668 that meeting South might be alright.  But I'm coming from the North now.  So, KFC works better and we can just take Brownsville rd out of town.

So KFC @ 11:30....prepared to ride.

I wish I could come out and play with the new toy but unfortunately I'll be with the ladies all weekend at work

What did you get?  Better get out while you can.  The weather isn't going to hold out for too much longer.

What did you get?  Better get out while you can.  The weather isn't going to hold out for too much longer.

I bought an 05 zx12r it fits me a lot better than my zx6r did size wise. I'm suppose to get out with Fiji next weekend cause he'll have his busa back from getting a clutch put in it