For Sale; Hi Point C9 - 8rd/10rd Mags - Columbus

madcat6183

I've got a lightly used C9 I bought for my CCW class back in 02 and used it for that and then it pretty much has been in a case ever sense.  I have the stock 8 round mag and the high capacity 10 round mag both.  I had a holster, I will try to find it, but it's the basic 9.99 deal from wally world back in college.

It still has the disassembly tool included and like I said has been cased for years.  I'd say it has less than 200 rounds for it.  NO ammo included as I have other 9's I still own.

I would like $125.00 for it and can bring to Polaris area or meet anywhere on the east side on my way to/from work or this weekend.

ALSO willing to entertain trades for an LCP380, SMALL 9, or other 380/.38's and cash on my end.

Please POST in here then contact me via PM or cell 419-six one zero - 5666  ; pics on phone but I mean it's the same gun as all other C9's just barely used.  I have the box somewhere with original paperwork but it's in storage and I'm not digging for it, sorry.

John

• 1 month later...