Hog Roast And Camp Oct. 19th

bowdog

Yea at this point I'm still planing on coming, but planing on no Poker Run. Just camp at Williams party and bust out on the quad every now and again. If trails are still closed come this weekend, places like Williams would be best for the truck & trailers. I wouldn't recommend using any of the P1-P5 spots.

We always have the private trails and they cant say shit about us riding them.

Worse case we eat real good food, drink lots of beverages, partake in a little smoke and tell each other lies all weekend. :D

Worse case we eat real good food, drink lots of beverages, partake in a little smoke and tell each other lies all weekend. :D

worse case them rangers can kiss my ass. Edited by Dying Shadow
  • Upvote 1

Cool I may need you to point me to that area, before you take off on the poker run. I may do the dice run at night but idk depends on how much food I intake. Did you get the 450 together?

Oh how far away from electric are those camp spots you have marked off, and do you know the price of dropping a tent there for the night? Also just so you all know, I just found out the 19th is Sweetest day! 

Edited by M_Quick

Cool I may need you to point me to that area, before you take off on the poker run. I may do the dice run at night but idk depends on how much food I intake. Did you get the 450 together?

Oh how far away from electric are those camp spots you have marked off, and do you know the price of dropping a tent there for the night? Also just so you all know, I just found out the 19th is Sweetest day!

I was gonna say u can crash in my tent but I seen you said its sweetest day lol no spooning in my tent my good sir.
  • Upvote 1

Also as of now I am heading down Thursday night, plans may change depending on my house renovation but worse case would be leaving Friday morning by 9am if anyone else is wanting to go a little early.

BUMP

I am heading down tonight, who all needs a spot saved? As of right now the only spots I know to save are one for Dying Shadow and one for MQuick .

Looking at weather idk about tent camping. I can handle the cold, but not cold and wet in a tent. I don't think Steve can spend the the night anyways, his wife is working Sunday. And my other friend works till 7am sat. Don't save me a spot I'm wimping out, but will try to get Keith up there Sunday Am.  Was asking about electric for small low watt heater. The rain will probably blow right around, if i don't go, but right now it's saying 70%.

Come down mick. If you're coming, bring a chair.

A chair is no problem, keeping it dry maybe. Is there a local weather update? Raining here, and radar looks like rain everywhere in Ohio just about. Looks like it may blow through around 5ish that would be perfect timing for the Hog Roast. 

Come on all ready, nobody's gonna post up and tell me what a good time i missed? You know show pictures and video, or is there another thread started? I was at Wayne Sunday, and was told it only really rained from around noon till 3 pm sat. We stopped at 3 places trying to buy a  day pass for my friend, and was told at all 3 places they didn't have any! They said shortly after the shutdown they came and collected them all, and never brought them back yet! I was in Iron Pony today and they had a sign up saying they had them, but I bet all the local places at Wayne have them now, but idk.

Edited by M_Quick