Hog Roast And Camp Oct. 19th

bowdog

I believe every camp ground is holding some sort of event this weekend due to the amount of people that ride in this event, The way I heard is it is for charity, trail pass is not required and all the money raised is donated. either way the real party will be at the Tilton Hilton located at Williams Camp Grounds! :D

• Upvote 1

Hope to see you there! And are you planing on attending the the BS Fall cruise this Saturday that Doug Host?

Darn! Didn't realize that was this weekend. I haven't been on BS in quite some time. I'll check ou the thread. I was originally planning to ride the Raider this Saturday. We'll see.

Darn! Didn't realize that was this weekend. I haven't been on BS in quite some time. I'll check ou the thread. I was originally planning to ride the Raider this Saturday. We'll see.

Cool hope you can make it. It looks like a 130 mile cruise with lunch at http://lakehopelodge.com/  place looks really nice!

Not sure what they will do about the forest being closed if anything.  There were plenty of riders there last weekend.

Begleys flyer:

I talked to the guy running this event today. He told me Williams has nothing to do with this. And the only place to sigh up for the poker and dice run is at Begleys campgrounds. He said the poker run will start at 11am and most should be done by 1-2 pm at the latest. Free lunch when you return to camp grounds, and awards at 3 pm. There will be a auction after this, and then the dice run at 7pm. Now one thing you bikers may not know is there is also going to be a street bike poker run. This guy is doing everything in his power to pull this Charity event off, even with the Government shutdown. He did however say to call 1st because they may not give permission to ride on the trails. And if not they will run the bikes cars and trucks through the country roads, for all that show up to support the 13th Annual Benefit Trail Ride and Poker Run.

Fell free to call him for more info on the street bike poker run @ 1-740 590-2221

Hmmm wonder how much the ticket is?

Dude from Williams posted $25.00, I wonder if you get a ticket does that mean you can ride the rest of the day, and just show next Ranger the ticket. And say i'm just trying to get to my truck, lol....and ride all day, hell that's only $13 more than a day pass...

So are you bringing the 450 or just paying a ticket?

lol

Just so I'm clear....

Hog Roast on the 19th at Williams, and poker run on the 19th at Begley's during the day, and a dice run at Begleys at night?

And the fall Mustang cruise this Saturday at the rest stop south of Rockbridge @11am.

Just so I'm clear....

Hog Roast on the 19th at Williams, and poker run on the 19th at Begley's during the day, and a dice run at Begleys at night?

And the fall Mustang cruise this Saturday at the rest stop south of Rockbridge @11am.

Yes, yes, yes,  & yes!

So are the trails open? Are the Rangers patroling?

As of now the trails are still closed, I hope it's resolved Monday. If not the Poker run may cancel,  but the Hog Roast is a go no matter what. As far as I know...

Yea at this point I'm still planing on coming, but planing on no Poker Run. Just camp at Williams party and bust out on the quad every now and again. If trails are still closed come this weekend, places like Williams would be best for the truck & trailers. I wouldn't recommend using any of the P1-P5 spots.