DIRT CHEAP 2001 F4i track bike

redkow97

Not mine, but this would be perfect for all of you who have even casually mentioned not wanting to risk your street rides at the track:

http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=31220

$1800!!!!

2001 F4i with track plastics, woodcraft rearsets and clip-ons.

Somebody needs to race the shit out of this thing with MotoSeries next year.  I bet it's capable of 1:13's in its current condition.  Are you?

Not mine, but this would be perfect for all of you who have even casually mentioned not wanting to risk your street rides at the track:

http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=31220

$1800!!!!

2001 F4i with track plastics, woodcraft rearsets and clip-ons.

Somebody needs to race the shit out of this thing with MotoSeries next year.  I bet it's capable of 1:13's in its current condition.  Are you?

i dont understand why you didn't just buy it yourself and bring dat azz out to a motoseries event near you

i dont understand why you didn't just buy it yourself and bring dat azz out to a motoseries event near you

I can't afford a full race season on a big bike.  I might make it out for a couple rounds next year, but not enough to warrant a designated (full-sized) race bike. I have to rationalize the cost by being able to commute on it every so often.  I live on the West side and work out near your place...

I plan to run the full OMRL calendar, and I'll race whatever street bike I pick up when my schedule allows.  There's usually a couple of 5-7 week breaks in their season that will provide ample time to goof off at Nelson.

Will Todd let an SV650 run with 600 Superbike?  (novice)  

is there a particular reason you want to run the SV in the 600SBK? the SV class is pretty competitive.  but yeah, i'm sure he'd let you.

Just to race against people I know, but I guess most of them have white plates now anyway...

I'll have to see how things shake-down at the track day first anyway.

But really, an F4i is probably the perfect middle-ground for anyone who has ever wanted to own 1 track bike for their entire riding career...  It's a really forgiving chassis, but enough power to keep you in-touch with much newer bikes on the straights.

Oh man, this would be perfect... Too bad I'm looking at buying a condo in the next month or so... Hold on to it til Spring for me :broke:

Seriously though... Depending on how everything works out, I may be interested in the next month or two if it's not sold by then, but I need to close first then evaluate.

Edited by 8Rider6