Women to give obese children letter instead of candy

just_some_dude

Saw this headline on Google News and had to click on it...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/10/30/obese-halloween-letter/3312537/

A Fargo, N.D., woman says she will give trick-or-treaters that she deems "moderately obese" a letter instead of candy this Halloween.

"I just want to send a message to the parents of kids that are really overweight. ... I think it's just really irresponsible of parents to send them out looking for free candy just 'cause all the other kids are doing it," the woman said in a morning radio interview withY94. She wouldn't identify herself.

The letter states: "Your child is, in my opinion, moderately obese and should not be consuming sugar and treats to the extent of some children this Halloween season."

I need an adress.The kids and I are going to do this one right. Metal clothes hangers in trees then TP. Rice her yard, tie the front door so she can't open it all the way. So some of the barage of eggs will make it into the house. Bologna her car and wrap it in shrink wrap and vasoline. Fertilize I hate fat kids into her yard. Then sign her up for visits from salesmen, military recruiters and anyone else that makes a house call. Then the mailings will begin.

Just an idea.

I also realized I could be an evil bastard.

Am I the only one that did his research and found out that this was a gag/publicity stunt by the radio show? Same people that brought you the idiot deer crossing sign lady.

Internet =/= truth.

Thanks for doing all the work ;). But really, I wouldn't be surprised if somebody did do this.

Am I the only one that did his research and found out that this was a gag/publicity stunt by the radio show? Same people that brought you the idiot deer crossing sign lady.

Internet =/= truth.

RMG was on a rant about this this morning as i was flipping through the stations.

People actually still listen to RMG?   :nono:

the show has gotten so shitty over the last few years. Every once in awhile I'll listen for a little bit if I catch something worth it when i scan through when the sports talk are on commercial

I <3 RMG

I definitely do not...

I can stand Shane French, but his sidekicks annoy the piss out of me...

I'm usually on B&T in the morning, but they play too much music, so when a song comes on i hit scan and listen to the rest of my presets... 100.7 happens to be one of them.

I definitely do not...

I can stand Shane French, but his sidekicks annoy the piss out of me...

I'm usually on B&T in the morning, but they play too much music, so when a song comes on i hit scan and listen to the rest of my presets... 100.7 happens to be one of them.

the ONLY person I like is Dumb. Dieter is somewhat tolerable because hes just straight moronic on purpose. The rest, including Rover are all terrible

the ONLY person I like is Dumb. Dieter is somewhat tolerable because hes just straight moronic on purpose. The rest, including Rover are all terrible

I had the same issue with all the other shows, too

Russ Parr was tolerable, but his sidekicks were all annoying.

Opie and Anthony were each other's intolerable sidekick.

Alan Cox had zumock as his annoying sidekick.

The only show I liked the sidekick better was stansbury of MWL, and the rumor is he's going to be back on the radio... so that's cool. (without maxwell i hope)

Edited by magley64