Ohio Motorcycle (Oakwood and Hilliard) Closed

Tonik

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry that's the wrong person. Sulsman owns Honda east in columbus.

The people that own competition just closed Metro in Mantua a few years ago. They put all their effort in to competition and let metro struggle. Be very careful with what they do. I see this happening all over again.

• 1 month later...

http://heatedclothingoutlet.com/index.shtml

Pauly I have no idea if this place is legit but I came acrossed it one day. Thought about the gloves myself.

It's legit, it is Gerbing's factory outlet for overstock or blems. There size selection is limited, you have to check back often. But if you get a hit the savings are pretty dramatic.

Stopped at Oakwood today there is an out of business sign on the doors and a for lease sign out front store is still full of stock. Looking to buy a Fury

Try Stills on Brookpark Rd near were the Jennings Fwy hits it. Smallish and not well known but second generation family. Very honest and cool peeps there.

Competition Accessories - the Springfield outlet, not the web site - bought it (Hilliard location). They don't have BMW or Triumph anymore and they send most of the service out now, I think. The parts operation is still there. Talked to the guy there Monday - owner's son, I think.

Edited by DAC