Spent the night with my new good friend...

Tonik

.....Alain Lemieux at a Lake Erie Monsters game. Yes, he is the brother of Mario. Got invited to go hang with him and his brother at a Penguins game this winter.  

DIGTBK

post-10994-0-43503700-1384484089_thumb.j

post-10994-0-34289800-1384484100_thumb.j

Edited by Tonik
  • Upvote 2

I have no idea why this stuff happens to me, but it does. Pretty often.  I spent a weekend partying with Pink Floyd, before they started dying off.  Drinks with Cyndi Lauper, I saved Tiny Tim's life.  Morrissey saved my kids life. Freaky all the famous people that want to meet me.

Edit: On further thought the Tiny Tim incident might better be describe as I almost killed him.

Edited by Tonik

I have no idea why this stuff happens to me, but it does. Pretty often.  I spent a weekend partying with Pink Floyd, before they started dying off.  Drinks with Cyndi Lauper, I saved Tiny Tim's life.  Morrissey saved my kids life. Freaky all the famous people that want to meet me.

Edit: On further thought the Tiny Tim incident might better be describe as I almost killed him.

My wife and daughter were at cheesecake factory and my daughter was in the bathroom cindi lauper was talking to her but she didn't know who she was until about 10 minutes later when a couple people asked her for an autograph.    kids

An old old friend was the trainer for Pittsburgh back when Mario and Jagr were playing.  To this day he is still great friends with most who were on the team.  I believe last year he temporarily helped the Blue Jackets as trainer.   Based on what he has said it sounds like Lemeiux is a really great guy to know.