Playstation 4 - who got one?

baptizo

Wait until it freezes mid game. Not sure whose to blame for that one.

It is supposed to be a server side issue which thankfully has happened very little since the patch last Tuesday but I can't say it fixed anything else as advertised, though.  Lots of threads about this and the other issues in the game are over on the BLog forums.  

It is supposed to be a server side issue which thankfully has happened very little since the patch last Tuesday but I can't say it fixed anything else as advertised, though.  Lots of threads about this and the other issues in the game are over on the BLog forums.  

That patch was a joke and fixed almost nothing. The most annoying thing to me is the rubberbanding which makes a few maps completely unplayable.

Got madden this weekend, wish I could find some competition :(

I'm not a huge fan of playing Madden online but I might be willing to let you abuse me for a game or two.  Just be gentle, please. 

• 9 months later...

I have ps4 tbutera2112 picking up gta v Tuesday so that's pretty much all I'll be playing. I also have destiny, Madden 15, cod ghosts, and some other shit I rarely play... Madden and gta v will be primary... Skipping cod advanced warfare... Too kiddish and haloesque, that's what I have destiny for.... I'll check it out when they go back to a more realistic game, or maybe give battlefield another shot once new one comes out

I have ps4 tbutera2112 picking up gta v Tuesday so that's pretty much all I'll be playing. I also have destiny, Madden 15, cod ghosts, and some other shit I rarely play... Madden and gta v will be primary... Skipping cod advanced warfare... Too kiddish and haloesque, that's what I have destiny for.... I'll check it out when they go back to a more realistic game, or maybe give battlefield another shot once new one comes out

The next COD may be revisiting WWII. I loved WAW so hopeful they will get back to co-op and gameplay rather than gadgets.

FYI - Walmart has the PS4 + $50 gift card for $399 on their pre-black friday sale with free shipping. I doubt anyone will sell it for < $399 so bundled with a gift card is going to be the best deal.

I've been thinking about getting one but I just don't have that much time to game. I have a PS3 and WII already and neither have been turned on at least since I moved in January.