Wayne Closing weekend 12/12-15

max power

I took my last 2 days off for closing weekend.

I am planning on going down Thursday afternoon and staying all weekend. I will be riding Friday and Saturday. Blake and adam are going also but not sure what days they are arriving.

Last chance to ride and party with your off road bubbys until April.

Let's party.

Who's in?

Put me down for Saturday the 14th. About what time will you guys be planing on hitting the trails? Long range forecast looks like cold and possible rain...When i 1st saw this thread I thought you were planing a trip for 2015....lol

Edited by M_Quick
  • Upvote 1

Mick, I would guess around 10:30-11. If you wanna get there earlier I'll have coffee on, but we all know Adam doesn't come out of his camper until the sun is hot.

Is this the spring ride or winter ride? idt anything will be hot besides that coffee on 12-14-13...  

Should be a good weekend, I hope we still have snow!

I'm sure the snow will be there as cold as it is. Not so sure how well the sport quads will do in the snow, on the up hills. Is anyone else going to be on a sporty.

Sent using speech 2 text. So good luck deciphering!

I will be riding my 400 EX and Blake will be riding Z 400.

I'm sure the snow is gone off the trails. I don't see us having any traction issues.

Idk about that, and have you seen the new forecast for the weekend? 

Today 12/13/2013
cond003.pngHi: 29°

Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 20s. Southwest winds around 5 mph.

cond012.pngLo: 27°

Partly cloudy with snow...mainly after midnight. Snow accumulation 1 to 2 inches. Lows in the upper 20s. Southeast winds around 5 mph. Chance of snow 100 percent.

Saturday 12/14/2013
cond056.pngHi: 35°

Snow in the morning...then snow and rain in the afternoon. Total snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches. Highs in the mid 30s. East winds around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation 100 percent.

cond012.pngLo: 25°

Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow. Lows in the lower 20s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph.

I am almost there. Will not have Internet once I arrive. If anybody has any questions, text me.

I realize you wont see this till you get back, but just saying I may puss out...

Didn't end up riding Saturday as it rained all day.

Friday was one of the best days trail riding I've ever had.

Mud holes were all iced over. Icey trails were fast and a blast.

Saw no one all day and had snow covered trails with nothing but animal tracks on it. Good times.

Stayed plenty warm with a hot fire, 2 electric heaters, lots of booze and a little buddy heater that will run you out of a 30' camper on low.

post-9745-0-70720400-1387159617_thumb.jp

post-9745-0-55522700-1387159771_thumb.jp