Biker Club Bad looking good guys

HeavyDuty

A "tough guy biker gang" ethos might be somewhat integral to their mission - to convey to victims that there are some bad-ass dudes in their corner, that what happened was wrong by any measure, and they don't have to be afraid any more. There may even be an implicit "muscle" backing their play, I.e. I could see a member telling a victim "now, any time you feel threatened and need someone to talk to, give us a call and we'll swing by with our bikes and let them know you can't be messed with." Very powerful stuff and could have real meaning to someone scared and demoralized, but it's very delicate territory on a lot of levels.

Edited by smccrory

• 2 months later...

Oh well. Any group that's supposed to be for the kids that excludes people based purely on what bike they ride is hypocritical and can suck a cock.

I'm not quite as pissed off as you sound, but I do find their apparent elitist attitude a bit laughable. They would likely not have me as a member, despite the fact that 20-30% of my caseload at work is abuse, neglect, or dependency cases.

We don't know if they exclude non-cruisers. We only know they don't respond to emails. The rest is speculation.

True

The fact that they didnt respond to your email is probably all the answer that you need.  Not answering was probably an easy way for them to say that they dont allow sportbike riders without actually saying, "we dont allow sportbike riders".

Welcome to Speculation Town...