unOFFICIAL OR SoreButtapalooza to Mt. Rushmore.

Tonik

We could leave Wednesday and make it a 6 day to see more :D ...lol

I would be ok with that, but I think some of our fellow travelers are really locked in with work approval for vacation. I won't change now and mess them up unless we get 100 percent agreement. My work is very flexible, I have changed/canceled vacations the day of. I just showed up for work instead of going because it was raining. But that is rare. I would also add, I am a madman. I would just dream up one more massive 8 hour day, wouldn't change a thing.  :)

Edited by Tonik

I would be ok with that, but I think some of our fellow travelers are really locked in with work approval for vacation. I won't change now and mess them up unless we get 100 percent agreement. My work is very flexible, I have changed/canceled vacations the day of. I just showed up for work instead of going because it was raining. But that is rare.

Ill should be off that whole week, be getting back from the gap trip on Sunday night. Prob do a rear tire change Monday or Tuesday

Planned dates are fine with me. Shirt is killer. I will be +1...son-in-law was able to get the time off. I approve of day 2 change. Winging it on the way home sounds fine. Iron Butt it shall be..Thanks again for all that you have put into this .

Rooms are booked for the first 3 nights. I can wing it the last night also not a bad idea to get past Chicago before we stop. Traffic in that town sucks any time of day definitely do not want to hit rush hour traffic. Sunday night would best time to go thru. If we don’t make it past Chicago I will sleep in and get a late start Monday.

Both shirts look good if we get them made I will need a 5x I can get one and get it to you if needed

Edited by HeavyDuty

Okay - made reservations for Thursday night in Oacoma and Friday in Sturgis at the Quality Inn and Super 8 respectively.

I'm not 100% sure what I'll do after that yet. Might stay longer or just ride all the way back home. Have to figure that out later.

I may have an extra bed in my room for  nights 1 and 2. A friend of mine may come along if he can get off work early enough. Won't know for another few weeks. Won't hurt to have an extra bed available at the last minute anyway.

Shirt: XXL

Edited by Earache

I will need a 5x I can get one and get it to you if needed

. XL Tshirt for me.

Shirt: XXL

. And I'm down for a shirt too 3XL. 

Damn! We're gonna have to change this tour to "Fat Asses Across the Plains 2014" !  Good thing we didn't post our ages in the thread or else it'd probably be the "Old Fat Asses Across the Plains 2014"   :)

Damn! We're gonna have to change this tour to "Fat Asses Across the Plains 2014" !  Good thing we didn't post our ages in the thread or else it'd probably be the "Old Fat Asses Across the Plains 2014"   :)

:lol:..im middle of the road on age but still below the average for the group :D

Edited by 2talltim

Unfortunately, Doc isn't going to make it. He pm'd me. I forgot to mention it. So Tim you are the baby of the crowd.  Which shirt design did we pick?  The first one without Mt. Rushmore or the second one with Mt. Rushmore?

Unfortunately, Doc isn't going to make it. He pm'd me. I forgot to mention it. So Tim you are the baby of the crowd.  Which shirt design did we pick?  The first one without Mt. Rushmore or the second one with Mt. Rushmore?

Story of my life..lol.. I kind of like the first one it's a simpler less busy design

Have not heard from Phil. I suspect he will be a last minute kind of guy due to his job. Which is certainly fine by me.

My vacation time won't be approved for a while either but I'm the senior man on my job so it shouldn't be a problem just hope I'm not wrong or nothing changes.