unOFFICIAL OR SoreButtapalooza to Mt. Rushmore.

Tonik

Looks like we're definitely going to continue on to Montana and Idaho on this trip. So myself and my bud, who will meet up with us somewhere on the trip or at the first hotel, will just be along for the first day of the ride. We usually do pretty close to 1,000 miles on the first day of our trips, so this won't be any different.....we're just gonna keep track of things this time. :crazy:

On the second day, we'll just continue on to Kalispell, MT.

Ok, I'm ready to leave anytime. Went and got the bike, had an awesome ride home.  Was blowing up 77 but not speeding and a cop came out of the middle pulled up beside me and gave me a huge grin and a thumbs up.  Got the new shorter windshield on already, now off to add the mirror extensions...then the new grips.

Ok, got the art bought and final shirt design done and posted below.  Below is what I see for who wants some and how many. Confirm I got you right, and add yourself if I missed anyone.  We want to get these all at once, otherwise one at a time will be expensive.  Getting 50/50 shirts from Custom Ink so these will be good shirts that will last and not shrink much. Free shipping to me, 16.27 each plus $3 each for the art then rounding up to 20 bucks and I'll ship them to you guys when I get them.

Jerry - 2ea XL

Rick - 1ea 5XL

Mike - 1ea XL

Heinrich - 1ea 2XL

Tim - 1ea 3XL

Me - 2ea L

Phil - 1ea M

All confirmed.

post-10994-0-64884500-1393118293_thumb.j

Edited by Tonik

Put me down for a medium shirt please. I'm still working on the time off, looks like we have a big Europe trip around that same time, so I have to wait and see how that shapes up. Rode to work the last two days since my street is finally clear of ice. It sure is nice to be on two wheels again...oh crap, it's snowing again!

Dude, there are no Kringles on that route.

You turned me on to an alternative idea; Mail Order!

Dunno how fresh they'll be though. I can make a detour on the way home and hit up Mars if needed.

There's a place in Pella , Iowa that has them as well. But not as large or tasty as Mars' are.

Edited by Earache

How many days are you looking at for that trip?

Leave Indy on Thursday and return the following Friday / Saturday. So I guess 8-9 days.

Have done it in a week a couple of times before, it's not that hard to do, lots of higher speed limits (75 most areas) and little enforcement that really cares.

Wanted to do the Going to the Sun Road - but it's a little early for there...unless we get lucky.

Edited by Earache

Leave Indy on Thursday and return the following Friday / Saturday. So I guess 8-9 days.

Have done it in a week a couple of times before, it's not that hard to do, lots of higher speed limits (75 most areas) and little enforcement that really cares.

Wanted to do the Going to the Sun Road - but it's a little early for there...unless we get lucky.

Damn! ,I don't have that many unplanned vacation days left. Unless we cancel our time share trip in March Edited by 2talltim

Damn! ,I don't have that many unplanned vacation days left. Unless we cancel our time share trip in March

I hear ya. The wife isn't too impressed with my scheduling so far. I have May 16 through June 2 marked off for a trip in TN / NC / GA that will end in Boston. Then I have to get home, wash clothes, slap new tires on the bike and then off on this trip.

She may even speak to me that 1/2 a week that I'll be home.

I'v got a similar deal in play. I have 4 days booked at our time share in Gatlinburg for the kids spring break(wife cant go)(indoor water park and all that) for the end of march. Then im off for 2 1/2 weeks in June, for 5 days in Myrtle beach with the family, 4 days OR deals gap trip, them im home for 3days then this trip. And then a week in November for our 17/20 year anniversary (20 years together/17 married) amd we will be taking cruise(just the 2 of us) for that. Except for 2 one days that's all my vacation accounted for, for this year.

Order change due to son in law has eyes bigger than stomach. Order is for 2 shirts sized XL. How do we pay?

So, you are getting quantity 2 of XL's now instead of quantity 3. No problem, just making sure. You pay with money!  I'll PM everyone my address Sunday.  :)