unOFFICIAL OR SoreButtapalooza to Mt. Rushmore.

Tonik

So, you are getting quantity 2 of XL's now instead of quantity 3. No problem, just making sure. You pay with money! I'll PM everyone my address Sunday. :)

It is a shame that the weather is too cold to do the meet and greet at IP when the shirts come in. That would be too convenient for old man winter.

It is a shame that the weather is too cold to do the meet and greet at IP when the shirts come in. That would be too convenient for old man winter.

I was hoping to go out and do some wrenching on the old steed this weekend but I'm getting sick and have to work tomorrow. I got those AST pegs to put on :D

Thats a good idea, forgot about that. We shall see how it goes, it will be a couple of weeks to get the shirts...and I am not in a panic for the money. Maybe the weather will break for us.

I took the kids around the neighborhood on the bike last weekend. In the sunshine I noticed how much salt dust/spray is on the bike. Now I need warm enough weather to wash it. I really hope this storm is the last one.

T-Shirts ordered as below. Should be here March 17th.

Jerry    - 2ea XL     $40
Rick - 1ea 5XL        $20
Mike - 1ea XL          $20
Heinrich - 1ea 2XL   $20
Tim - 1ea 3XL          $20
Me - 2ea L               Already paid myself.
Phil - 1ea M              $20

You can send money to me, be sure to include a return address so I can ship out your shirt to you. Check, Money Order, Hookers, Blow....I don't care how you send it.

Jim Kennedy

391 Orchardview Rd.

Seven Hills, OH  44131

I would love to join!

Sorry i didnt read all the way through, anyone leaving from cincinnati/Dayton area?

What about wives/girlfriends? Mine said she'd like to go.

Sure, you two can join in. Get your hotel reservations done as soon as possible. Stuff seems to be filling up out there. No one coming from Cincy/Dayton. You would need to meet us along the way. You could go up to Toledo on 75 but that adds about 100 miles to your day. Or you could meet us much later over by Davenport Iowa, but timing might be a problem...as far as figuring out when.  Or you could meet us in Angola Indiana at the truckstop we are meeting Earache at.  Something like this:   http://goo.gl/maps/lUhw5

Up to you, just tossing ideas.  Anywhere along our route for day one is fine.

T-Shirts ordered as below. Should be here March 17th.

Jerry    - 2ea XL     $40

Rick - 1ea 5XL        $20

Mike - 1ea XL          $20

Heinrich - 1ea 2XL   $20

Tim - 1ea 3XL          $20

Me - 2ea L               Already paid myself.

Phil - 1ea M              $20

You can send money to me, be sure to include a return address so I can ship out your shirt to you. Check, Money Order, Hookers, Blow....I don't care how you send it.

Jim Kennedy

391 Orchardview Rd.

Seven Hills, OH  44131

Check is in the mail tomorrow....if I remember.

It's been years since I sent out any mail via USPS. Kinda looking forward to it. :crazy:

I will get the check in the mail before Friday All filled out and addressed just need to get a stamp. The day time temps should start to stay above freezing in the next week it won’t be long now.

Edited by HeavyDuty

Got checks today from Mike, Rick and Jerry. Not rushing anyone else just letting them know they got here. Shirts are supposed to be here by the 17th so I will get them turned around right away when they get here. I find it interesting that all three of you used exactly the same type of envelope. I mean exactly.

Just made the check out and i'll leave it on the counter for my wife to stamp it and drop it in the mail.(she has all the stamps in here purse and she's at work) Sorry, i almost forgot about it till i was reading the meet and greet thread. My return address is on the envolope and on the check.

Ok, the shirts rock. I mean they are stunning. Pic probably won't do them justice, the black is solid deep black all the way through. Lighting was goofy with the phone.  They are all addressed and ready to go, I will take them to the Post Office in the morning. If anyone gets the wrong size speak up. It means someone else got the wrong size too and we will swap them. :)

post-10994-0-33197800-1394839779_thumb.j

Edited by Tonik