unOFFICIAL OR SoreButtapalooza to Mt. Rushmore.

Tonik

I have just what the doctor ordered: Erosion Control Magazine. It puts me to sleep every time. I am planning on bringing a couple. I sometimes have issues sleeping.

I can't sleep for crap in hotel. Thats why I don't have a roommate. That and the nightmares. Those are pretty f'd up.

Just put the liner back in my helmet and armor back in my gear. And I've come to the conclusion that if it ever gets to the point of needing cleaned again it will time for new gear. What a pain in the ass.

So much for not doing big maintenance right before a trip. I had one stuck piston on my left front brake caliper, so I overhauled both sides. Not bad wear for 64k miles...except that one on the lower right.

6s4l.jpg

I'll bleed them in the morning and go for a nice ride to make sure everything's good.

Packing will be the last check on my list, then I'm all set.

See you all Thursday morning.

I just updated my Garmin to the 2015 and had to delete all of the language and picture files so it would fit. I will secure everything to the bike tomorrow morning before I go to work for a few hours that way when I get home I can get a few hours sleep before I leave to meet you guys I will probably hit the recliner tonight and watch Wild Hogs LOL see you all at 4:15am Thursday.

I love that movie.

Holy hell I slept almost 10 hour last night, i'd say im well rested now. Just rechecked the weather and it looks like the rain is going to be after 4pm so I think ill leave the house around 1p an head to Mansfield to stop by the dealer to check on that part and if its not in ill just hit the road. Might stop for some dinner and not really going to be in a hurry unless mother nature pushes my buttons.

Edited by 2talltim

What's our head count now? 6 or 7?

(going to use real names so i can learn them)

Jim 

Tim

Mike 

Phil 

Jerry 

Rick

Who am i forgetting?

7, you are missing the guy that is sleeping with Jerry's daughter. Don't recall his name.

Edited by Tonik

Apparently my kid used up all the toner in the printer a month ago a didn't bother telling me. Could someone print me up a copy of the IronButt forms when you print yours up? Don't feel like running to staples for a toner today.  First world problems right?

If you were still in Ohio you would be Rollin at 3:15,3:30 tomorrow morning.

:crytroll: For sure , not even one sec goes by where i feel sad looking at this thread and not able to make it.  Only if these were not in june.  This one as well as the OR gapalooza . June is end of year for us.

Tonik hates everything, but apparently loves to plan things to the tee