2 Questions - NWS & gallery

ShawnR

1: How do I remove a picture from my gallery? I can change it, but there is no longer a "delete" option.

2: What happened to the NWS section? Is it gone, hidden or am I just not "special" enough?

NWS doesn't show up in the New content feed. You will actually need to navigate to the subforum. You should have no problem getting there with a supporter status. Although I believe Ben is working on that.

When you goto your gallery each thumbnail should have a check box in the corner. You should be able to click that, then be prompted to approve, delete or move it.

Edited by Cdubyah

• 5 months later...

Okay, I must be half we todd did. I absolutely can't figure out how to delete photos from albums. I don't have the "check box" in the corner of the thumbnail to do anything with the pic. I've tried clicking on "options" within the album and "edit" and don't see anything about a delete picture/photo option. What am I missing?

So your gallery doesn't look like this?

gallery_10252_736_65342.jpg

This is the default view of one of my galleries.

I have them set to thumbnail view. I'm betting you are viewing the large image.

Click the check box

The option will then trigger in the right corner of your screen.

Nws is now limited to paying customers.

Just for the record, this is only a temporary fix. In the new software I can't find a way to have a group that you can voluntarily join like we had before. Once I get that figured out, it'll be back to the way it ways. If the overwhelming majority would like it open to everyone now, I don't mind at all. I just don't have a way for people to choose not to see it if they prefer.

So your gallery doesn't look like this?

gallery_10252_736_65342.jpg

This is the default view of one of my galleries.

I have them set to thumbnail view. I'm betting you are viewing the large image.

Click the check box

The option will then trigger in the right corner of your screen.

Negative, sir. I has no check boxes.

Here's another odd thing: I can copy and paste a screenshot in this reply, and as soon as I hit "Save Changes" since I am editing this reply, the screenshot completely goes away. If I try to attach it as a file, it says it's too large because it's 98k and it only accepts 11k files. Seriously...getting very irritated here.

Edited by DreamNofR1