Who's Coming to the show  

11 members have voted

1. 1. How many people will you be bringing

• Just Me
    • Me + sammich maker
    • Me + sammich maker + 1 kid
    • Family-O-4
    • More than Family-O-4

This looks like a pretty good time, even if we can't go for a ride. I'll do my best to be there, and might have some Crock Pot chili traveling with me. Everyone be safe for that New Years Eve stuff,

Greg

PS:  I have a 1000 wat Audio system that can rock the rafters if you want me to bring I can.

Edited by Pfloydgad

This looks like a pretty good time, even if we can't go for a ride. I'll do my best to be there, and might have some Crock Pot chili traveling with me. Everyone be safe for that New Years Eve stuff,

Greg

PS:  I have a 1000 wat Audio system that can rock the rafters if you want me to bring I can.

that would be great if you could

i think i may have to actually work saturday night now, around 11 or midnight, but I'm for sure still having the get together.   even if i leave, my cousin, and wife will be there to keep things rolling and close up shop after I'm gone.

this should be a great event, think everyone will have a great time.  Hopefully i won't be too messed up from wisdom teeth surgery 2 days before lol

i think i may have to actually work saturday night now, around 11 or midnight, but I'm for sure still having the get together.   even if i leave, my cousin, and wife will be there to keep things rolling and close up shop after I'm gone.

this should be a great event, think everyone will have a great time.  Hopefully i won't be too messed up from wisdom teeth surgery 2 days before lol

You working that night.......imagine that. ;)

Unfortunately I am unable to attend because I have a football tournament. If it's possible, anyone who has the DVD, could they send it too me so I can watch it. I'll ship back of course. Also I have the ability to record it on my computer and drop box it if anyone else wants to watch it.