New Guys To The Forum

HM Motorsports

My name is Conor Maguire, General Manager at Honda Marysville Motorsports. Our store is committed to helping with and or sponsoring events and rides. We have joined this forum in order to better connect with the motorcycle community and riders alike. I look forward to meeting, posting and participating in forum discussions. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask and we will participate as best we can.

Thanks for having us,

Conor Maguire

G.M HMMS

937-645-4081    

post-17483-0-46801300-1388422793_thumb.j

• Upvote 2

Wow sorry guys,

I'm not trying to advertise or sell anything. We are just trying to reach out to the motorcycle community and participate more with outside events and rides. I also wanted to get my service manager involved with the forum for those who may need service questions answered or help with their bike. Again sorry if the initial post came off wrong. We enjoy motorcycles just as much as the next person and we felt like our store could participate with this forum.

Thanks,

Conor  

• Upvote 2

I'm sure Ben appreciates those of you jumping to protect the site from spammers, but let's not get in the habit of jumping down people's throats from their first post.

I think this sort of first post is entirely appropriate for a dealership.  The content of subsequent posts will determine whether or not they should be a sponsor, or remain as just a member.

/$.02

Well said.

I'm sure Ben appreciates those of you jumping to protect the site from spammers, but let's not get in the habit of jumping down people's throats from their first post.

I think this sort of first post is entirely appropriate for a dealership.  The content of subsequent posts will determine whether or not they should be a sponsor, or remain as just a member.

/$.02

100% agree. Especially with a reputable shop like Honda Marysville. That said, they did just sign up to be a sponsor. So please welcome them accordingly and be sure to thank them for their support.

• Upvote 2

Wait till it's warm, swear you'll have free food and drinks, and maybe hundreds of us will show up.

On Hondas, preferably... hey, at least we'll know where the shop is located.

Yeah, I already know where it is. Heard good things about this one.