Honda Fury Question

HeavyDuty

Never sat on one personally, but they look long enough to accommodate a taller rider fairly easy with some straighter bars and forward controls. I know the fuel tank is too damn small. Less than 3 gallons if memory serves, but they're still cool lookin rides

My son in law has one I'm 5' 8" 215 lb it has more stretch out room than I could ever use, he an inch taller than me. He rode it to

Deals Gap a couple of years ago no problem other than 125 mile tank range. Spoke with a guy riding one last summer he was at least 6' 3" he said it was comfortable for him, and he didnt look cramped up on it.

The Fury would probably be perfect. It's long and stretched out for taller riders. Plus with the Fury's 1311cc motor being fuel injected, it now gives the rider about 10% more torque over the previous carbureted 1300cc motor. If you would like to take one for a spin when the weather clears up just let me know and ill have one prepped and waiting for ya.

Hope this helps,

Conor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

I'm 6'2" and I felt a little cramped, but you should be able to get forward controls and different bars as was already mentioned.  And if those parts aren't available, you could always try a Raider.  There is a plethora of aftermarket goodies for them.

The Fury would probably be perfect. It's long and stretched out for taller riders. Plus with the Fury's 1311cc motor being fuel injected, it now gives the rider about 10% more torque over the previous carbureted 1300cc motor. If you would like to take one for a spin when the weather clears up just let me know and ill have one prepped and waiting for ya.

Hope this helps,

Conor

Thanks for the offer might just take you up on it Is there and option for forward controls if needed

Also thank everyone for the input.

Thanks for the offer might just take you up on it Is there and option for forward controls if needed

Also thank everyone for the input.

By the way, we just got in a 2012 Raider-black with hardly anyone's on it. This this would fit great as well.