India introduces a pretty bad-ass middleweight streetfighter.

Gixxus Christ!

Notice "assembled"... Think his concern is quality control during assembly, not part quality. Doesn't matter if every part is made in USA of solid titanium, if it's assembled poorly it would still be unsafe and unreliable. Not passing judgement on this bike, of which I have no opinion yet it's too new, just clarifying the lack of comprehension... No offense meant and shit

Notice "assembled"... Think his concern is quality control during assembly, not part quality. Doesn't matter if every part is made in USA of solid titanium, if it's assembled poorly it would still be unsafe and unreliable. Not passing judgement on this bike, of which I have no opinion yet it's too new, just clarifying the lack of comprehension... No offense meant and shit

Yes because I want people like this assembling my car

http://YouTube.com/hzyRjX_pX5c

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/09/23/chrysler-auto-workers-caught-camera-drinking-beer-smoking-pot-lunch-break/

I'll take a Mexican-Korean-Indian assembled vehicle/motorcycle over anything built in an American factory any day of the week

Edited by zx3vfr

Most of car parts are being made in India and Brazil, that going to stop you from driving?

If a car breaks down, no big deal for the most part; even at highway speeds. A bike breaks down, it'll be injury or worse. 

Once these come out, i'll let others be the test subjects and see how it goes. After a year or two and no discernible problems, i'll take a look a them.

I've dealt with products made from India before and it wasn't pretty. A co-worker also has. Their 'clean' paint facility had windows open to the outside (dirt roads). It's worse than China.

Edited by ludwb675

Hero is the second largest maker of motorcycles in the world.  Granted, they make small displacement, inexpensive bikes.  They also had a long business partnership with Honda.

I would imagine their quality is at least pretty good.  Remember, when they started selling 'Japanese Junk' motorcycles in the US...everyone assumed they would be really crappy.

If Hero is smart they'll offer a long warranty.  That worked really well for Hyundai and Kia when they were trying to break into the US market.  

Yes because I want people like this assembling my car

http://YouTube.com/hzyRjX_pX5c

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/09/23/chrysler-auto-workers-caught-camera-drinking-beer-smoking-pot-lunch-break/

I'll take a Mexican-Korean-Indian assembled vehicle/motorcycle over anything built in an American factory any day of the week

As part of a American skilled trades worker I could say some harsh things in rebuttal but what I will say is not every American factory worker conducts themselves as the links you're trying portray us as such.

As part of a American skilled trades worker I could say some harsh things in rebuttal but what I will say is not every American factory worker conducts themselves as the links you're trying portray us as such.

I am the first person that will criticize and hate on American Unions for various reasons. However, in this instance I do agree 1000%. Like anywhere and any thing, you'll have your good and you'll have you're bad. Until there are more cases of bad than good, I have a hard time being influenced

I think the point was how quick someone was to call out build quality without knowing anything at all of the brand and their history.

Oh I'll never buy that until it's been tested yada yada yada...

and how many people are going to cream their pants to buy a 2015 Mustang 125% more than MSRP on the day it's released and it's not going to be tested other a couple purpose built crash cars and a select few test rides for magazines....