Spring Tire change / Meet and greet?

Hoblick

to all who are wanting suspension tweaking.. if your suspension is adjustable i will set it.  if it is not, i will still take measurements for you and lead you in the correct direction as to what you can do to get the bike set up properly.  most likely you will need new springs.

same goes for people with adjustable suspension, if i top out the preload, then i will suggest new springs for you.

same goes for people with adjustable suspension, if i top out the preload, then i will suggest new springs for you.

Pretty sure this is going to be the verdict on the VFR...  Just want your valuable opinion.  :-)

to all who are wanting suspension tweaking.. if your suspension is adjustable i will set it. if it is not, i will still take measurements for you and lead you in the correct direction as to what you can do to get the bike set up properly. most likely you will need new springs.

If you have time we can check mine, but I'm pretty happy with the handling, but who knows maybe it can be better Edited by 2talltim

I keep trying to picture in my mind how I could ride there on a CRF230L carrying two new tires, tubes and rim liner without looking like a complete dork. I'll probably end up driving, which risks ridicule just as badly... ;-/

I keep trying to picture in my mind how I could ride there on a CRF230L carrying two new tires, tubes and rim liner without looking like a complete dork. I'll probably end up driving, which risks ridicule just as badly... ;-/

Who cares what you look like?

Still planning on stopping by, maybe leave the house between 11-12 and it takes about hour and half to get there. Mama bear will be on her scoot and ill have by daughter as a back pack. We'll hand and mingle for a hour or two,

• Upvote 1