5 gallon electric liquor still. $150

Gixxus Christ!

Pics,

Casper, you still have my #?  I got a local guy too works for a favorite bar we go to and have met at before.  Guess he's made several and does all their equipment.  When we move I plan to have a setup.  If interested let me know. 

Definitely interested. 

stupid question, isn't possession of said device illegal?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

im not lawyer but i think its like smokin pipes and such. You can own the vessel but there can be no contents or residue inside. But like a good friend told me one time "the feds don't care about your $2 ass" if your making small bathes for personal use(even though still illegal) they aint going to say shit.

im not lawyer but i think its like smokin pipes and such. You can own the vessel but there can be no contents or residue inside. But like a good friend told me one time "the feds don't care about your $2 ass" if your making small bathes for personal use(even though still illegal) they aint going to say shit.

sounds about like my approach to life, "if you're not looking for trouble, it most likely won't find you." B)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

It's perfectly legal to build and own a still. They can be used to purify water and extract essential oils. Honestly cops don't give a shit. I've sold moonshine to county sheriffs and local cops in the past. A buddy of mine had the cops called on a noise complaint once, they entered his house and saw his stil, asked what it was. He told them it was a moonshine stil. They said as long as you're not cooking meth and left him alone.