Everybody smoke more pot!!

Tonik

No doubt. If I went to the grocery there'd only be Blue Moon, coffee, and meat in the fridge. But if I went to the grocery high as balls, there'd be an entire display rack of Little Debbies and Mike Sells at home in the kitchen :lol:

• Upvote 1

Problem with pot is

1. It shows up for 30 days with no way to check to see if its been used just before an accident.

2. All the studies that just came out saying how high driving accidents are going up, are well not even from the 2 states that legalized it for recreation

3. All the studies use date 2012 and older. Recreational pot has only been legalized for 2 months and 20 days in 2 states

4. People are still very misinformed about it.

The issue comes from the metabolites in the bloodstream. Metabolites are the remnants of metabolized compounds. The issue comes from determining which of these are active and which are not. Inactive means that they are no longer causing any ill effect on the physiology. Active means that they are still interacting. Each body reacts to different degrees. There is no definite measure of intoxication. So, again, the presence of metabolites in the blood is part of a subjective experience. Some states have legal limits to the number of metabolites in the blood. Others, the very presence is damning enough

www.andrewflusche.com/blog/dui-arrest-for-marijuana-active-vs-inactive-metabolites/

The level of THC in a person's bloodstream varies in the abundance of use/abuse, bodyfat content, and like Tyler said everyone is different so it may not breakdown as quickly in some as it does others. I used to know guys that would smoke like trains for months, quit for several days to cleanout before a drugscreen and pass no problem, whereas heavier guys that rarely touch it would still test dirty after a couple weeks. Apparently the chems tend to remain in fat longer? :dunno: I've not researched it to find any whole truths, so it may be a bogus claim, but that's the trend I've personally witnessed

Yes it is stored in fat and takes longer to dissipate for certain people... My post was more so to speak on active vs inactive metabolites... Basically while you're high it's active, but after a few hours when you're no longer impaired, the metabolites go inactive... Several supreme court cases pending trying to argue that inactive metabolites do not impair you therefore you shouldn't be charged with dui... Currently most states charge you regardless of active or inactive, but that's on its way out