Nevada Rancher News

just_some_dude

They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton, And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.

A brilliant man, please continue supporting him.

Edited by magley64

A brilliant man, please continue supporting him.

Your assumption of my point is incorrect and your assignment of my motives are also incorrect. I am not for or against the rancher. I have pointed out that he has legal claims that he is making.The BLM also has legal claims they are making. I have plainly stated several times in this thread what my main interest was. You might have missed it. I'll say it again, the politics behind the event.

Still trying to stir things up? You just don't quit do you. Sure he tried to kick a helicopter so we had to shoot him.

I'll post up something new you can rant at in a minute, it's a keeper, you'll love it.

Still trying to stir things up? You just don't quit do you. Sure he tried to kick a helicopter so we had to shoot him.

I'll post up something new you can rant at in a minute, it's a keeper, you'll love it.

Nope, Just pointing out more of his wonderful personality...