Fresh from the west coast

Calinazaret

Welcome to Ohio, somewhere around the 50th greatest state. (if you grew up here) maybe 45 if you just moved lol.

I've been to Cali more than a few times, definitely an awesome state. I'm shooting for a Colorado move in the not so distant future.

You must have a pretty closed view of the state then. Ohio is easily in the top half of the states. I'd rather be forced to never ride a motorcycle again than have to live in several states such as Florida, Massachusetts, Cali, New York, KY, etc...

You must have a pretty closed view of the state then. Ohio is easily in the top half of the states. I'd rather be forced to never ride a motorcycle again than have to live in several states such as Florida, Massachusetts, Cali, New York, KY, etc...

Spent a lot of time in MA recently. Can confirm. Any state where I have to go to a liquor store to buy beer sucks. And traffic sucks. And their roads suck.

Welcome.

For a couple of Ohio "destinations" (using a very broad definition of that word) and an excuse to get out and rack up a few hundred miles -  I'd suggest seeing the Big Muskie bucket on State Route 78 (SW Ohio), getting a Hot Dog from Tony Packo's on Front Street in Toledo, visiting the West Side Market in Cleveland, and the Aviation Heritage sites around Dayton.

Welcome!   I'm fairly new here myself. Not new to Ohio, just new to this bunch and OR. The ride on the 17th sounds like it will be the biggest group ride of the year. If you can make any of them, try to make that one. It will probably be your best chance to meet a lot of us in person. 

• 4 weeks later...