Bike Detailer Wanted for a day

turnone

Looking to hire someone to detail my bikes.  Must be experienced and bring your own cleaning supplies. 

I have a 'few' that could use some attention.  If you can lube chains, bonus.

Bikes are located near Kings Island. 

1199, CRF250R SM, Aprilia RS125 x 2, CRF100, CRF50, NSR50, SH150i.  I may be forgetting something.  Looking to hire someone for all of them at once.  Not per bike, but more like a 'daily' rate.  None of them are very dirty.

Anyone know anyone? 

Gahhh. Boats suck to detail. I used to detail ALOT. I have gave that up. Im to much of a perfectionist to make any money. Id spend more time than i should have on jobs, and ended up hating doing it.

Brandt is good though, so anyone who uses him will be pleased.

Detailing is hard work, props to the brandt and others who do it right like i did.

THREAD JACK!! Old school, do you do anything with boats? I would like to get my boat detailed and buffed before start of summer.

I'm with Hobs. Boats are the absolute worst. Cleaned boats for a couple summers under the table before I was 16. That's hands down the most physical and difficult detailing I've ever done

I appreciate the kind words from everyone. I shy away from boats due to the lack of having the room to do one properly. I prefer to do motorcycles and small cars.

I'm with Hoblick on being a perfectionist, and really not making any profit. I'd love to do turnones bikes, as he has a fantastic collection and it would be a lot of fun. I had to regretfully decline the work due to the fact I'm 20 minutes north of Dayton, and my personal schedule is pretty swamped right now. I'd hate to take on the work, and not be able to deliver the quality of work I want due to time constraints.

Edited by oldschoolsdime92