Bas Ass Renegade

M_Quick

Who's nice clean garage?

Steve garage, it's just a shelter for the Renegade. And btw I think it did pretty well today with the new goodies. Still might need some dial in time on the fuel programmer. But is sounds amazing and the tires seemed to work well. 

Steve garage, it's just a shelter for the Renegade. And btw I think it did pretty well today with the new goodies. Still might need some dial in time on the fuel programmer. But is sounds amazing and the tires seemed to work well.

Good to hear. Did he tackle "the hole"?

Good to hear. Did he tackle "the hole"?

Nobody was around to pull him out, so he didn't attempt it. He did for some reason feel frogy way back in Deer stand loop. Took awhile but he managed to get out. Good thing because there was no traffic at all on that trail.

I took the high road around, and tried jumping some downed trees. And pinned my left hand into a tree stump! Good thing I wasn't going that fast.

sent using tappetalk!

Ouch! I've been thinking of picking up some bark busters for those situations.

I had a set of the Emgo barkbusters, but when I changed my bars, I couldn't seem to line them up on the new bars. So I went with just plain roost guards by Acerbis. Either way, in this situation I don't think the others would of help.