WTB cheap turn signals

redkow97

Anyone have big ugly stock turn signals sitting in their garage?

I need a pair to get my bike (mostly) road legal. Let me know what you've got.

The idea is to stay below the cost of an aftermarket replacement set, but I'll cover shipping

I've got a pair of cheap-o lights that I took off my old DRZ that Id be happy to give you for the shipping costs, probably couple of bucks.  They look like these:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/M-Factory-Carbon-Stick-LED-Turn-signal-light-for-Motorcycles-Super-LED-TSL-332C-/221131838339?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item337c7c1383&vxp=mtr

….only not the faux carbon fiber but rather plain black plastic, so in other words, even cheaper-looking. Honestly, if you type in "motorcycle turn signals" on Ebay, you'll be able to find some really inexpensive LED style for $15 to $20.  At least it wouldn't look like you cobbled something together.  Lemeno if you want the ones I've got--they're sitting in a drawer in the garage.

Bring spare parts and ice packs. Track completely sucks. Cold patched the shit out of the turns. Most all right on the race lines and it's slicker than shit. I did maybe 10 laps and said fuck it. Another here hit one and low sided. And Steve said as soon as I pulled in the gate to Be careful it's slippery and there were crashes yesterday too. Said he's trying to come up with a solution by race day like pouring corn syrup on the patches. Really?

There was 4 karts there too and they really weren't doing much either. One unloaded, ran maybe 3 laps and left. Don't know if track or mechanical but he came saw and left.

I can't imagine what I would break on the XR though. My hands are the most probable thing to really get hurt.

Otherwise I've already broken my shift lever and replaced it with a folding unit. My pegs are bent to hell. The bark busters should save my brake/clutch.

There is about a tire width between the apron and cold patch in most of the turns, he was sticking it there. The race groove though for the most part is cold patch. Dont see how thats going to end well with a whole grid of bikes. He stepped out of that 6" space and down he went. I was going wide the few laps I went to try and stay off it.