AT&T picks Cleveland over Columbus for new high speed internet?

Casper

I'd venture to say a good number of Ohio State students don't live in Columbus. So there's that.

Apples and Oranges either way. Ohio State is a University where students go to live and learn, usually from far away for the most part.  Tri-C is a local community college that serves local people that already live around town and commute there from their Mom's basement. This whole theory of yours is pointless, you flubbed this part of the debate, accept it and move on.

Apples and Oranges either way. Ohio State is a University where students go to live and learn, usually from far away for the most part.  Tri-C is a local community college that serves local people that already live around town and commute there from their Mom's basement. This whole theory of yours is pointless, you flubbed this part of the debate, accept it and move on.

Not my fault Cleveland's largest college is a community college...

Lol you know damn well I don't do research. I just copy and paste links that comes across my Facebook and twitter

:lol:

I wonder how many people reading this thread think we're serious? 

Id venture to guess a good bit til right about now!

Granted I am serious in my defense of CLE and knowing to me it's better than CBUS or Cinci but I don't really have anything against either

Edited by Bad324

Id venture to guess a good bit til right about now!

Granted I am serious in my defense of CLE and knowing to me it's better than CBUS or Cinci but I don't really have anything against either

Stockholm syndrome.

Cleveland vs Columbus. The Special Olympics of internet city v city arguments, basically.

Quoted for truth. Replace either of the respective cities with some place outside of Ohio that is not a 3rd world county and the results will be entirely different.

Yeehaw!! Ohio is better than the 3rd world!!!!

• Downvote 1