greetings from canton!

thatsquid00

Touche. Didn't know it was about him thought directed towards me. So you guys hate riding with people who try and screw around even if your in the back? Just trying to figure out why people here dislike a lot of people who try to stunt. I would love to learn, but in empty places like parking lots

Stunting has it's time and place. It is not on a ride most people here would attend or really public roads for that matter.

There is much stereotyping that goes along with stunters but if you ask me stereotypes are based in fact and that would be why it's frowned upon. Adding extra risk to an already dangerous hobby is senseless and nobody wants to be on the ride where someone popped a wheelie too far and bit it seriously injuring themselves

:welcome3: 

Another rider from Akron here.... Welcome to our chaos...

Touche. Didn't know it was about him thought directed towards me.  So you guys hate riding with people who try and screw around even if your in the back? Just trying to figure out why people here dislike a lot of people who try to stunt. I would love to learn, but  in empty places like parking lots

Most of us on here actually ride and stunting gives motorcycles a negative rep. This is why we really don't like stunting. 

As far as learning to stunt, I'd probably recommend learning how to ride right and safe before even thinking about stunting. This is coming from a guy who lost his twin brother in a motorcycle accident because he was riding recklessly down the highway. So take it from someone who's been there. 

• 3 weeks later...