Moto Series Round 1 May 2-4

TRMN8TR

The only question I have on using the tires for the surface is how will it hold up in our climate? The video was from AZ so I'm not sure what testing has been done on cold climates or very wet areas. I would hope the grip level would still be the same as normal asphalt.

The only question I have on using the tires for the surface is how will it hold up in our climate? The video was from AZ so I'm not sure what testing has been done on cold climates or very wet areas. I would hope the grip level would still be the same as normal asphalt.

I think it would hold up perfect here.  Remember they are replacing up to 50% (I don't recall the exact ratio) of the stone with rubber.  It should shrink and expand better given the rubbers properties add to the mix.  Again, the video is over 4 years old and I'm sure the technology has advanced and further testing has been done.

I think it would hold up perfect here.  Remember they are replacing up to 50% (I don't recall the exact ratio) of the stone with rubber.  It should shrink and expand better given the rubbers properties add to the mix.  Again, the video is over 4 years old and I'm sure the technology has advanced and further testing has been done.

If it works, go for it, I wish they would do something. I'm with niles, pave the pits and remove the grass so people don't get stuck every time it rains.

If it works, go for it, I wish they would do something. I'm with niles, pave the pits and remove the grass so people don't get stuck every time it rains.

You have to admit that guy getting pulled out was AWESOME !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have also heard that the whole tire removal thing ruining deals is bullshit.  I've talked to someone who actually considered purchasing, and the real problem seems to be that the ownership just wants some ridiculously high price.  Who knows what the truth is.  But I do know that they are content just sitting back and collecting our money as the track goes to shit.  Pisses me off. I love the layout there and I love just being at that track.  But something has to change.

They showed a complete lack of concern and respect for our club by not going out on Saturday evening and at least patching some of those holes so we could race safely.  They've done that in the past, but they decided to say "fuck you guys" this time.

I hate to say it but things are not changing for the better for Moto Series at the moment.  I'll run this season to see if there's any improvement, and because I love the club and the guys that make it up, but I'll be re-evaluating my options at the end of the season.

• Upvote 1

Oh I tried to find the link but without a name it's kind of like Juni trying to find Brandon's nuts.....

...for his rear sets on his bike.  Sheesh...some of you are just wrong for thinking something else.

Edited by r1crusher

*sigh* disaster always shows you who you can count on and who was just waiting for the opportunity to pounce and add their weight to your sinking body.

FB page of NL track operator.

This is exactly what she posted !

This is exactly what she posted !

Soooo...she had a bad day at home?

Not sure how this is related to all the mess at the track, but drugs are bad....Mkay.